BY ASPCA #6 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
I love that the aspca is raising funds and awareness for abused and neglected animals. I just wish that they spent more of their donations on saving animals and less on commercials
Erica G.
Philadelphia, PA
I never really had a deep experience with the Aspca but I know somewhere where there's a animal in need of their help and they haven't came and got it soooooooo I'm giving them a c!
Stacey W.
Spring Hill, TN
My niece just turned 9 and asked for donations to the ASPCA instead of presents. to me that deserves rave reviews. thank you for teaching even children that animals need love and care too
Laiza P.
This is great. Its like the voice for the animals out there who need to be heard, also most of the money goes to the animals who needs homes and what it takes for them to e saved.
Molly S.
I love what the ASPCA does! A few months ago I adopted a pup from the shelter and it was the best decision I ever made! Yes she is a handful but I love her with all of my heart!
Ashley M.
Roanoke, VA
My husband rescued a pup from our local SPCA branch, and I believe that the paren't organization (ASPCA) does fantastic work to rescue animals and bring their abusers to justice.
Annie K.
Brilliant organization that raises awareness about animal care! Not only do they advocate adoption and humane care, but they also provide resources to prevent and prosecute abuse.
Angelica T.
Arcata, CA
ASPCA is one of the greatest organizations in the universe. They really are only here to help out animals and raise awareness for all of the strays on our streets. I have seen the love and dedication put into this organization by employees.
Autumn W.
London, OH
ASPCA has done so much to truly help animals in need. Of all of the animal rescue organizations out there, the ASPCA is at the top of the list. They are the voice of the animals.
Liz S.
Flintstone, GA
The ASPCA is a much better organization than say, the Humane Society. If you have a local ASPCA shelter, definitely donate and consider adopting when you want to add to your family.
Sammy M.
Is this for every type of animal?
glenda h.
decatur, al
Can you donate dog food
Takeisha M.
Mesa, AZ
How can I adopt?
Ashley P.
How can we help WITHOUT helping financially?
Joanna F.
Do they operate kill shelters or are they all non-kill?