BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Alysia J.
Pensacola, FL
ASPCA is a great cause. Helping animals in need. They have big hearts. I'm so glad an organization like this exists for these little guys. These poor little animals just want to be loved. They help rescue animals from bad owners and find good ones too
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
My family has always been a part of the ASPCA. We have a large heart for animals and this group does its best to rescue and provide care for animals in need. The voice of the animals.
Alicia S.
San Antonio, TX
I adore animals and I am always a sucker for a stray kitty. ASPCA will put your money to work...helping the animals that do not have a voice for themselves. This is a great charity.
Kaitlyn F.
Lyndhurst, NJ
My family donates to ASPCA monthly- our two dogs are rescues and we know that not every dog makes it to adoption right away so for them to have everything they need it makes it better
Kelsey G.
Olmsted Twp, OH
If you love animals then there is no reason to not donate to this organization. Their main goal is to be able o help these animals they find abandoned and make sure they are healthy.
Traci B.
Armuchee, GA
Only 1% off donations actually ever goes to help animals in this organization. You should donate to local, small charities where your money doesn't pay salaries and advertising.
Karen R.
Our local charity helps pet owners in the community by offering a free pet food bank once a month, as well as low cost spay and neuter certificates. This is really a great charity!
Stephanie C.
Great place! They have this van that always comes around with cute cats and dog that people can adopt. They are also a bit less expensive when it comes to yearly shots for your pet.
Erica G.
Philadelphia, PA
I never really had a deep experience with the Aspca but I know somewhere where there's a animal in need of their help and they haven't came and got it soooooooo I'm giving them a c!
Francisca R.
Far Rockaway, NY
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
If it wasn't for the ASPCA many dogs and cats wouldn't find homes. They've saved many abused animals and gave them a second chance for life. We need people to care just as ASPCA!
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
What kind of pet do you have?
Jazzmine T.
Their commercials always make me so sad. How bout you?
Izabel R.
Kingsland, GA
I want to know if I'm the only one who gets sad when this commercial comes on tv?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
What pets do you have? what do you love most about them?
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Never heard of this organization, what do they do?