Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
The ASPCA ads with Sarah McLaughlin make me cry every single time I see them! It's an advertising campaign that WORKS though ... because as soon as I turned 18 and saw one, I called and donated. It's so powerful to see humans caring so much about the lives of animals. Understanding completely that they are helpless and need us! It's so beautiful, and I hope they do nothing but help more and more! <3
Better than PETA, but that still doesn't mean they're all that great. I joined as a member because I love my cat and was hoping for opportunities to volunteer with the organization and help out with local chapters. All I ever get is mail/email asking for monetary donations. Commercials play up the emotions in hopes for money, and I don't like the idea of just handing over cash and not seeing results.
Every pet I have ever adopted has come from a shelter. My husband says I bail them out of jail or puppy prison. I love the ASPCA!
Of the many national animal organizations, the ASPCA is my favorite. I love how they take a rational approach to giving animals the best possible welfare standards and fight cruelty.
Such a great organization. Always doing good and making sure the ones with no voices gets heard
All my animals are rescues from the local spca! everyone should consider this before any purchase from a breeder!
If only all the animals could be helped !i love animals and hate to see any of them suffer!thanks for what you do !!
I adopted my 25gjz dogs from here. One past away & one is still aliv
Love this organization... i am animal lover and they stand up for animals rights
They are great. love how they help all those animals in need. and also help in finding good homes for the animals and people to find life long friends in animals.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos