- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Great animals that are fixed, chipped, no fleas, and extremely loveable! Honestly I have gotten both of my from a shelter and my dog that I got from ASPCA was a lot better off.
This organization does not help animals. Every dime they get donated goes to make ads and commercials!!! Their founder makes millions while the poor helpless animals go without.
I love what The ASPCA stands for, I have 1 rescued pitbull and 2 cats rescued as well. I couldn't imagine life without them.i donate whenever I can and beseech everyone to as well
This is a great organization! Probably one of the best organizations for animals out their. Animals should have the same rights as humans. They deserve to be treated right too.
They're great! i just love the fact that they are helping this animals get away from abusive owners and just getting them out of a bad situation. Everyone should donate to them.
I love the purpose of this organization. The television commercials always make me cry. I hate that there is a reason to have a group like this. I would love to do more to help.
With so many homeless animals organizations like the ASPCA and local SPCA groups are needed. Any time people are looking for a pet a rescue animal should be the only choice.
I love how amazing their service is and how well they take care and treat animals. I love how they will pick up stray animals off the roads and take care of them no matter what.
I just started volunteering at my local SPCA and think they and the whole organization is so great. I love what they do to help the animals find a home. Wonderful people there.
Not only do I LOVE all the great work they do for pets, but I also love the great products they have to help support the organization too! I found them at ASPCAOnlineStore.com!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos