BY ASPCA #8 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Stacey W.
Spring Hill, TN
My niece just turned 9 and asked for donations to the ASPCA instead of presents. to me that deserves rave reviews. thank you for teaching even children that animals need love and care too
Molly S.
I love what the ASPCA does! A few months ago I adopted a pup from the shelter and it was the best decision I ever made! Yes she is a handful but I love her with all of my heart!
Angelica T.
Arcata, CA
ASPCA is one of the greatest organizations in the universe. They really are only here to help out animals and raise awareness for all of the strays on our streets. I have seen the love and dedication put into this organization by employees.
Liz S.
Chattanooga, TN
The ASPCA is a much better organization than say, the Humane Society. If you have a local ASPCA shelter, definitely donate and consider adopting when you want to add to your family.
Autumn W.
London, OH
ASPCA has done so much to truly help animals in need. Of all of the animal rescue organizations out there, the ASPCA is at the top of the list. They are the voice of the animals.
Janine K.
ASPCA is an amazing organization that does great things for animals. I appreciate organizations like ASPCA that actually make a difference in the lives of many different animals.
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
I think that the ASPCA is the best way to raise money for animals who have been through alot.It gives them a secound chance to have a different life . To be loved and cared for.
Annie K.
Brilliant organization that raises awareness about animal care! Not only do they advocate adoption and humane care, but they also provide resources to prevent and prosecute abuse.
Desiree R.
This is one of the best groups out there. Any group whose main goal is to help animals is wonderful but I have been donating to the ASPCA since I was 12. I wish they had more centers in Puerto Rico which has a terrible animal neglect problem,
Emily C.
Moody, AL
I adopted my kitten during the Christmas season in Pell City, AL. They are very sweet to all there animals and loving. They are not a no kill shelter but, they do everything they can to makee sure no one is killed by, switching them around.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?