BY ASPCA #7 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Renee P.
Long Beach, CA
I honestly believe that animal shelters are truly the best place to get your pets. You're saving a life, and you get variety. I got my cat Ashby from ASPCA, and I love him to pieces.
Nadia H.
Norwalk, CA
So greatfull to this people with big hearts every animal in need needs a
Second chance. It just brakes my hearth to see this animals on the
Streets helpless. When ever I can an get a chance I help with whatever I
Can whether it's food or money.
Christiana L.
Our church's VBS just raised a large amount of funds for the large animal rescue. Many people don't realize that there's more than just small pets but there are horses, goats, and more.
wendy m.
This is one of the best company around the world they take care of your pet problem right away there so caring and helpful love them they always in my area i recommend you to try it out if you haven't .
Rachel B.
Culpeper, VA
Of the many national animal organizations, the ASPCA is my favorite. I love how they take a rational approach to giving animals the best possible welfare standards and fight cruelty.
Jessica R.
Winsted, CT
Who doesn't love the ASPCA?! They are out there every day helping animals and taking down the bad guys. I wish more people would have a passion for helpless animals like these guys do!
Alicia S.
San Antonio, TX
I adore animals and I am always a sucker for a stray kitty. ASPCA will put your money to work...helping the animals that do not have a voice for themselves. This is a great charity.
Maria C.
I personally have adopted a pet from here it was very professional, and very caring of the pets. They made sure the animal were going to a good home before the adoption would continue.
Melissa C.
Stanardsville, VA
We recently adopted our dog to from the ASPCA and we donate to them at least once a year. We are going to start volunteering at the shelter in the cat room. My children love cats.
Kelsey G.
Bedford, OH
If you love animals then there is no reason to not donate to this organization. Their main goal is to be able o help these animals they find abandoned and make sure they are healthy.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?