- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Only 1% off donations actually ever goes to help animals in this organization. You should donate to local, small charities where your money doesn't pay salaries and advertising.
ASPCA is a great place to volunteer. No time to volunteer? Help out by droping off a few blankets, dog or cat food. Every little bit helps. They also offer low cost pet services.
I never really had a deep experience with the Aspca but I know somewhere where there's a animal in need of their help and they haven't came and got it soooooooo I'm giving them a c!
The ASPCA does wonderful things for animals. I am a huge fan! They raise money to put towards providing animals with food and shelter until they find new, permanent homes for them.
My niece just turned 9 and asked for donations to the ASPCA instead of presents. to me that deserves rave reviews. thank you for teaching even children that animals need love and care too
I think that the ASPCA is the best way to raise money for animals who have been through alot.It gives them a secound chance to have a different life . To be loved and cared for.
I adopted my kitten during the Christmas season in Pell City, AL. They are very sweet to all there animals and loving. They are not a no kill shelter but, they do everything they can to makee sure no one is killed by, switching them around.
Brilliant organization that raises awareness about animal care! Not only do they advocate adoption and humane care, but they also provide resources to prevent and prosecute abuse.
This is one of the best groups out there. Any group whose main goal is to help animals is wonderful but I have been donating to the ASPCA since I was 12. I wish they had more centers in Puerto Rico which has a terrible animal neglect problem,
ASPCA is one of the greatest organizations in the universe. They really are only here to help out animals and raise awareness for all of the strays on our streets. I have seen the love and dedication put into this organization by employees.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos