BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Erica Z.
I adopted my beloved full grown great dane from the ASPCA. i loved him very much till his very last breath and still till today has a special place in my heart. i am sad to know he is no longer with me but i am very happy to know that i gave him a second chance at life and a loving home. RIP CROIX 05/26/14
Jo C.
Peoria , AZ
I have always rescued animals and am willing to help out charities that do help animals. I donate to this charity.
Christina L.
Frazeysburg, OH
Every pet I have ever adopted has come from a shelter. My husband says I bail them out of jail or puppy prison. I love the ASPCA!
Lynette M.
Orlando, FL
ITS KNOWN WHEN YOU ADOPT AN ANIMAL MAY BE STRAY OR AT THE ASPCA. IT GIVES AN ANIMAL A HOME AND A FAMILY TO BE APART MAY IT BE A BIG ONE OR A SMALL ONE. I ADOPTED A CAT, A MANX CAT AND HE IS THE COOLEST CAT IVE EVER MET. HE ACTUALLY HELPS PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LIKE CATS LIKE CATS! MAY IT BE HES A LITTLE LIKE A DOG HE CAN FETCH AND CAN ACTUALLY SIT WHEN YOU TELL HIM. HES THE SWEETES THING, AND TO THINK MORE CATS ARE PUT TO SLEEP THEN DOGS. ASPCA HELPS THESE ANIMALS AND I TRULY APPRECIATE MY AWESOME CAT.
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
Love this organization... i am animal lover and they stand up for animals rights
Danielle S.
This is such a great organization. I love that their helping animals have better lives.
Autumn D.
Holton, IN
They are great. love how they help all those animals in need. and also help in finding good homes for the animals and people to find life long friends in animals.
Danielle R.
Jb Mdl, NJ
We adopted our cat Luna, when she was a kitten from an ASPCA run shelter. All the workers were so involved, and they show that they care for all the animals there. Every cat, kitten, dog, and puppy seemed so happy and you could tell that all the animals knew they were going to be happy for the rest of their lives. I would adopt another animal from there,and I would love to volunteer there. The ASPCA is the voice of the animal who is hurting, and will do anything to help them.
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
The perfect group, in every way. I've done a few things with them and there always amazing. Also, you should buy the crates and toys they have, half the money goes to the group if you buy from Walmart.
Cassie U.
Erie, PA
Love animals and I love this foundation
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?