BY ASPCA #8 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

krista c.
Annapolis, MD
Love love love ASPCA. I think they do a great job of trying to find homes for animals and make sure when they go to a home it is suitable for the pet. i just wish they were no kill. I get sometimes it is a neccessary evil but not because there are to many.
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az
These guys do amazing work, not just with individual animals but in terms of research, awareness, and support of other animal welfare agencies. Donate money, donate things or volunteer!
Kaitlyn F.
Lyndhurst, NJ
My family donates to ASPCA monthly- our two dogs are rescues and we know that not every dog makes it to adoption right away so for them to have everything they need it makes it better
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
My family has always been a part of the ASPCA. We have a large heart for animals and this group does its best to rescue and provide care for animals in need. The voice of the animals.
Krystal K.
Holts Summit, MO
I donate each month to the ASPCA because it is a fantastic organization and charity. I'll do anything to help animals and I know my money is going to a good cause and place when I donate.
Joseph F.
Friars Point, MS
I watched the ASPCA all the time on Animal Planet. The work they do is something I could not since I care for all animals. They help the animals who can not help themselves. They also take animals from bad situations and place them in a better one.
Melissa C.
Stanardsville, VA
We recently adopted our dog to from the ASPCA and we donate to them at least once a year. We are going to start volunteering at the shelter in the cat room. My children love cats.
Alicia S.
San Antonio, TX
I adore animals and I am always a sucker for a stray kitty. ASPCA will put your money to work...helping the animals that do not have a voice for themselves. This is a great charity.
Rachel B.
Culpeper, VA
Of the many national animal organizations, the ASPCA is my favorite. I love how they take a rational approach to giving animals the best possible welfare standards and fight cruelty.
wendy m.
This is one of the best company around the world they take care of your pet problem right away there so caring and helpful love them they always in my area i recommend you to try it out if you haven't .
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?