Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love aspca because they really help animals.
I have two rescue dogs. It feels good to know I am saving a life and giving them a second chance. The ASPCA is a great community and will always have my support.
I love animals so i have always tried to help them i like to adopt animals who don't have a good home. Animals are apart of my life an i jus like helping them.
I adopted two dogs from here all of which came with serious health problems (mange, upper respiratory infection, pneumonia, a broken bone) mind you I am in the Detroit area so there is A LOT of dog fighting :( however this wasn't going to stop us from saving them and this isn't even the reason I'm on the fence with the humane society its that when you donate money only 40% is going to help an actual animal, they also funds some corporate companies and even planned paren't hood and for those who are against abortion this is something that should be told up front. A person might not want to fund their alterrier motives.
ASPCA will help you make a smart decision in adopting the right pet for you and your household!
The ASPCA is a great organization that truly cares about the animals. They have hard working and wonderful people who seek justice and care for our furry children.
I am currently a Veterinary Medicine student, and i really wish i could work here as a part time. so i can gain experiences with the animals and owners. also to learn more from fellow nurses and vets
I absolutely love the ASPCA, and what they do for animals... if you donate to any organization it should be this one!
Any charity that helps animals I am all for, I just with I were in a place to be able to donate to each of them.
I got my darling kitty from here. He was on special for $5! Five dollars! Can you believe that? They also gave me food and medication for him when I took him home. Plus, He came with a free first vet visit. If it weren't for the ASPCA, I don't know that I would have the little guy in my life.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos