BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Alyssa D.
Pinellas Park, FL
I hate the commercials on TV so much i have to turn the TV off or go to another channel while they are on. I don't need to see depressing sad photos of animals in poor physical condition.
Heather R.
Christiansburg, VA
I think every one should find at least one organization they feel they should fight for and for me it is the ASPCA. I appreciate so much of what they do and try to give in any way I can.
Kelli M.
Dallas, TX
I can't stand people who abuse animals or neglect them. I have donated several cans of food, bags of food, towels and blankets, as well as toys to my local SPCA and other animal shelters. When time permits I love to go and spend time with the animals.
Sara F.
Sherwood, OR
They should get an A+! They sent me a free decal for my window in case the fire department ever has to come, which states how many pets and of what type we have in our home. Love them.
Kataryna W.
Largo, FL
I have rescued 2 of my dogs from the ASPCA and I highly recommend adopting/rescuing a dog from them. My dogs are so smart, their both mixes and I feel as if mixes are the smartest dogs.
krista c.
Annapolis, MD
Love love love ASPCA. I think they do a great job of trying to find homes for animals and make sure when they go to a home it is suitable for the pet. i just wish they were no kill. I get sometimes it is a neccessary evil but not because there are to many.
Teresa T.
Loris, SC
I always try to send what I can. I hate the knowledge of how so many dogs and cats are treated. Mine are like my children and hate to think of life without them. I have 3 dogs and 1 cat.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
My family has always been a part of the ASPCA. We have a large heart for animals and this group does its best to rescue and provide care for animals in need. The voice of the animals.
Kaitlyn F.
Lyndhurst, NJ
My family donates to ASPCA monthly- our two dogs are rescues and we know that not every dog makes it to adoption right away so for them to have everything they need it makes it better
Krystal K.
Holts Summit, MO
I donate each month to the ASPCA because it is a fantastic organization and charity. I'll do anything to help animals and I know my money is going to a good cause and place when I donate.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?