BY ASPCA #4 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Heather S.
I love this place, adopting is always the way to go. I tend to rescue dogs I find, they always take them even when full and that makes me happy because they never put a time limit on an animals life!
Farrah K.
Santa Cruz, CA
All about the ASPCA. They offer great adoption service, rescue stray pets and I even got my dog nuetered for free because I qualified for their low income program (and I was making like $400/week).

Chavella K.
Dwale, KY
I feel like the ASAP CA are really making a huge difference in this world. So many people abuse and neglect helpless animals for no reason. Then a spa work so hard to rescue and help these poor pets!!
Anjelique P.
jersey city , NJ
I got my penelope here when i was 5 years old . I'm now 24 and she recently passed away. i was very sad but happy that they rescued her when she was a baby because she became my bestfriend . rip penel <3
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
I love this so many animals are mistreated simply because people think it's funny to hit their animals so many animals are abandoned in the streets I love that this organization helps out these animals
Shelby C.
Love this organization! I think what they do is wonderful. No animal should be left starving and abused. They all deserve a home! The only thing I dislike are their commercials. They make me SO upset!
Crystal V.
My sister just adopted and received her first dog from here. The poor dog was abused and her hair was all snagged together. She is now the sweetest and most loving dog ever. The best dogs are adopted.
Cindy L.
ASPCA is amazing. Great organization! They have great services for animals. They also do free spay for animals & the people in need who cant afford. ASPCA Mobile Spay/Neuter Clinic is worth the wait !
Julia L.
I absolutely love the ASPCA. Eight years ago I adopted my very own cat from there. I love her more than words can express, just as I much as I love this organization.
Brenda D.
Happy valley, OR
What the ASPA does for animals is so important from saving neglected or abused pets, providing vet care and finding forever homes. I have donated to them many times and always feel great about it.
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?