- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Anyone who goes out of their way to save an animal is OK in my book. When you save an animal, you enable them to trust and love. Our cat is from SPCA and I can't imagine my life without her.
I love animals, and I cant believe people would even think about abusing them. I donate money to the ASPCA on a regular basis, and I volunteer a couple times a month at my local Humane Society
My heart breaks for all the animals in these shelters. Help them..adopt, don't shop. And I'd you can't adopt, donate..time, money, food, supplies. They can't help themselves. They need us.
ASPCA amazes me how much they care for the animals in the world. So many animals out there are abused and abandoned and its good to know ASPCA there for those animals that need so much tlc.
I really love helping animals, and have donated to this organization in the past. I don't think all of the money you donate actually goes to the animals, and that is why I am ranking this a B
I always try to donate to this charity when I can. But their commercials just cut me to the core! I don't need to hear that sad music or see those mistreated animals. It just breaks my heart~!
Great charity work for neglected, abused and homeless animals. most times people think that animals don't have feelings because they can't talk or communicate feelings like we do but they are smart.
These people are great--they do not euthanize pets (at least the ASPCA in our area). They are extremely helpful & are also great to work with by putting on functions for pet adoptions.
I am a gigantic animal lover and I am so with any organization that protects their rights and helps them to have better lives. I think what the ASPCA does has helped save many little lives
I'm giving a B because tissues are expensive and I always cry during the commercial. I love what they are doing for animals through and through. We actually adopted our pugs from the SPCA
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos