- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love this place, adopting is always the way to go. I tend to rescue dogs I find, they always take them even when full and that makes me happy because they never put a time limit on an animals life!
All about the ASPCA. They offer great adoption service, rescue stray pets and I even got my dog nuetered for free because I qualified for their low income program (and I was making like $400/week).
I feel like the ASAP CA are really making a huge difference in this world. So many people abuse and neglect helpless animals for no reason. Then a spa work so hard to rescue and help these poor pets!!
I got my penelope here when i was 5 years old . I'm now 24 and she recently passed away. i was very sad but happy that they rescued her when she was a baby because she became my bestfriend . rip penel <3
I love this so many animals are mistreated simply because people think it's funny to hit their animals so many animals are abandoned in the streets I love that this organization helps out these animals
Love this organization! I think what they do is wonderful. No animal should be left starving and abused. They all deserve a home! The only thing I dislike are their commercials. They make me SO upset!
My sister just adopted and received her first dog from here. The poor dog was abused and her hair was all snagged together. She is now the sweetest and most loving dog ever. The best dogs are adopted.
ASPCA is amazing. Great organization! They have great services for animals. They also do free spay for animals & the people in need who cant afford. ASPCA Mobile Spay/Neuter Clinic is worth the wait !
I absolutely love the ASPCA. Eight years ago I adopted my very own cat from there. I love her more than words can express, just as I much as I love this organization.
What the ASPA does for animals is so important from saving neglected or abused pets, providing vet care and finding forever homes. I have donated to them many times and always feel great about it.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos