BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Crystal C.
Reno, NV
We've been searching for our fur baby for a long time and aspca is where we found him. We got a 7 month old orange tabby named Marlin and he's been the best cat ever. He came microchip and neutered
Heather H.
Love donating to this foundation. Besides the fact that their advertising is so touching and moving, they definitely do great things to help animals. i know there are many fun perks to donating too.
Sarah M.
Nashville, TN
Very respectable. I also think it is wonderful that they advertise the need to help animals in a way that people cannot ignore. They recently sent me a free sticker for our door to our house that states how many pets you have inside the home in the event of an emergency.
Nicole J.
Moses Lake, WA
A great organization that really gives back to support animals everywhere. The commercials are the worst because they are so sad but unfortunately that sadness is a reality for too many animals!!
Crystal N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love the ASPCA and the cause that they are trying to do. i have adopted my cat from here and she loves us so much. they make sure their animals are happy and healthy and find the best homes :)
Michele P.
North Bergen, NJ
I honestly am so thankful for ASPCA for protecting helpless animals from dangerous situations and owners. I am proud to be a supporter of the ASPCA organization! Thank you for all your hardwork.
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
The ASPCA is great! They help tons of animals and are always very understanding! I have brought several rescues to the facility and they are always very helpful !
cassie g.
We have adopted both of our dogs from the ASPCA and will continue to adopt from them in the future. The only downfall is the price but if you really want a fur baby the price won't mean anything
Jasmin S.
Sacramento, CA
This sounds like a good organization but they really need to stop with those annoying and depressing infomercials because it let's me know they have money to make all those repetitive commercials but they ask me for money. That's money they could use for the animals.
Alexia M.
I love any organization that is willing to take the time to help animals! I haven't worked with this particular organization yet but I heard they were great and I plan to volunteer in the future!
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?