BY ASPCA #8 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been a member of the PSPCA for years and I am very happy with the work they do. I am unable to adopt any more animals at this point, but I contribute financially and like how they use donations.
Amber J.
Eastanollee, GA
One of the charities i will donate to. They do amazing work and help millions of animals each year. They go way beyond what anybody else would do and actually care about the wellbeing of the animals.
Brenda D.
Happy valley, OR
What the ASPA does for animals is so important from saving neglected or abused pets, providing vet care and finding forever homes. I have donated to them many times and always feel great about it.
Krystal S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My husband and I are huge animal lovers and always contribute to the ASPCA. We get opportunities often through our work but I always encourage people to go out of their way to make a small donation,
Julie W.
Erie, PA
I love all animals, I see their sad commercials all the time and feel horrible for the animals. I think it's great work that the ASPCA does for all the animals that really need it. Donate people!!
Ariel P.
Greensburg, KY
I love how these people take care of abandoned/endangered animals.. not to mention that they even came out with a line of vans OTW shoes with little kittens and puppies on them. They are so precious awe.
Kayla M.
I am a huge animal advocate and work in an animal shelter. The aspca owner does not give as much to the shelter as he takes for himself. The poor animals are left to suffer or be media magnets.
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
I am so grateful that the ASPCA organization stands up for all animals. They do wonderful work saving and rehabbing sick and abused animals. It is such a shame how people can do the things they do.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
I donate and promote this organization. especially when I worked at animal hospital and they would bring pins, shirts, pens stickers etc so we used them and also would tell our clients about them.
Heather H.
Love donating to this foundation. Besides the fact that their advertising is so touching and moving, they definitely do great things to help animals. i know there are many fun perks to donating too.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?