BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Marissa W.
Mount Orab, OH
The ASPCA is a place that has helped many animals find great homes. However, they are not a no-kill shelter and have been known to end animals lives when there were people offering to help save them.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make. I will continue to support them.
Vanessa M.
I stand for everything that the aspca represents! They are amazing at helping animals who are abandoned or happen to be abused. Non profit organization and I love that they help animals in need. Definitely support this because animals don't have a voice and we need to help.
laura b.
The ASPCA saved dogs life when she ate a deadly amount of marijuana chocolate. It was mostly the chocolate that was deadly but weed is not good for dogs. It has a different affect on them. Without them I wouldn't have known what to do. Thank you ASPCA! I LOVE YOU!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Good Samaritan Expert
I love this organization they help so many needy animals because to many owners neglect them. This place helps bring animals back to life to make sure they get the help they need and then put in a good home I support this all the way and think everyone should too
Ale G.
Cantua Creek, CA
ASPCA is life changing for animals who have been negligent. I love animals so I definitely support them . They take care of animals and make sure they get better and get into a good home .
Karolina B.
Tyler, TX
I donate to this foundation. I've been donating for a very long time now. I love dogs specially but I do not like to see mistreated animals so I'm glad ASPCA helps them in every way they can.
Laini O.
Hagerstown, IN
I'm an animal fanatic and am so thankful for the work the ASPCA does for those without voices of their own!! This organization helps promote love and the caring of animals. Any animal lover would be smart to get involved or donate to this great organization!
Kendra C.
Visalia, CA
The commercials get me every time with the sad and lonely animals, I am an animal lover myself and have 4 pound pups and a cat all adopted from the spca. animals can be expensive and there are a lot of strays out there in need of food, shelter, medical care and TLC. it can be an overwhelming cost to take care of all of those needs for SO many animals. I wish more people cared about the well being of animals and would spay or neuter their pets before letting them multiply and just abandoning them. adopt don't shop! animals deserve love too and are not always so lucky to find homes. this organization helps raise money to be able to take care of animals that need homes before being adopted and we couldn't be more happy with them!!!
Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA
LOVE ASPCA! I recently went to an event hosted by ASPCA called Nola on Tap. It was such an amazing time getting to see all kinds of beautiful dogs with their owners! Everyone should support this organization because it helps unite people AND animals.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?