BY ASPCA #4 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Kara D.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
This non-profit organization is so hard working in what they do to help and protect animals. I have donated before and try to when possible. They are so well-known, and for good reasons. We need to give more support to organizations like these that help our animals in need. We would be nothing without organizations like these with people who take time out of their day to care. I've been a member for years and will continue to support their efforts.
Chennette B.
Bronx, NY
I love animals and knowing that people are abusing them is horrifying to me. I would take them all in if I could but since I can't, it's great to know that they ASPCA is just a phone call away. To know that an animal is going to be taken in and cared for is reason enough to back an organization such as this.
Cheryl C.
Pensacola
I adopted a cat through them. It was a minimal fee and the cat was fixed and up-to-date on vaccinations! Later on I. Life, I owned a dog and I paid $10 to have her fixed and updated on her shots. It's a great organization. The only thing I have issues with is that they put animals to sleep after picking them up off the streets within a short period of time if no one adopts them. I don't agree with that.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I love the ASPCA foundation and all that they stand for. As an animal lover this foundation is so amazing, I love that they aim to rehabilitate the animals that they rescue and that the animals that they rescue and rehabilitate are able to receive a second chance to be in a good forever home.
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
It's hard not to help helpless pets and animals. I had the opportunity to work with them in school and we held spay and neuter clinics for these animals. There were so many great volunteers and people willing to donate time to help stop the breeding of cats on the street.
Kristi W.
Goliad, TX
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I have to turn the channel everything this commercial comes on, the reality these poor animals are living in kills me. Makes my faith in humanity a little less each day, but this organization is what gives me hope in our future. Amazing,
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I cannot watch these commercials they tear my heart in half. I want to go and get everyone of these animals and bring them home. The ASPCA goes out and literally rescues these animals from abusive owners and they also find strays no one loves. I really like they they do go after the abusers and make them pay for being one of the lowest forms of life on the planet.
NZ5114634 Emma N.
Portland, OR
I love the ASPCA as they are doing so much for animals and I love animals. I have been donating since I was a kid and I am still to this day supporting this charity. I support it because I love animals and hate the mistreatment done to them. Please support the ASPCA!
Mariana I.
ASPCA really help animals. Ive been volunteering and I know a lot of places that do this kind of work, and I can tell that they are amazing with the animals, their job is really something very respectful and they do it with a lot of love. I just love them.
Zaire O.
I love dogs so much and i know how abuse can damage them for a life time so i went to a shelter near me and i adopted a puppy who was found in an abandon house with his mom and siblings unfortunately his mom didnt make it but now he is home with me and he will always be safe
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?