Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
So very thankful for a group like this. They've been the voice for animals for years.
I love the ASPCA! Helping animals in need of homes and food. Really touches my heart.
Seem to only care about their TV Shows. Wish they were no kill. Seem to be money bags
Great foundation to keep animals safe. There commercials make me tear up every time!
Everyone has had a pet who touched their hearts. The commercials explain everything.
A charity for animals you don't have a voice of their own! Been around for many years
I have donated to this foundation in the past and I adopted one of my cats from here.
Adopted a beautiful Boxer Female. They actually didn't charge me a dime surprisingly.
The best organization for animal welfare! Keep doing what you do! We love you for it.
I am such a huge animal advocate and even only purchase cruelty free beauty products!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos