BY ASPCA #8 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
The ASPCA is special to me because of my pets! I hate to think of all the mistreated animals that are abused in our country everyday! The ASPCA is helping to save, heal and place animals in loving homes.
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
I love animals so much and it just hurts me to know that there are people out there that just abandon them or let them run around and multiply and overpopulate! This is one of my top 3 favorite organizations.
Courtney C.
I love the ASPCA! I've heard a lot of news stories about them lately on my local news station. They are always rescuing animals from abusive homes by getting them to shelters so that they can be adopted.
Raquel L.
Always wanted to rescue a pet from here but never did. But, I do have a plan where try take a bit every month. I'm very happy o get to help out a bit. Thank you for my shirt too! I rock it all the time!!
Celeste F.
Kearns, UT
I have always gotten my dogs (and cats for that matter) from the ASPCA, and they have always been so helpful. We have been able to find many dogs that are able to live with us and help my autisitc kids
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
This is a wonderful organization that helps defend animals. It is also a fantastic place to adopt animals. If you can give some extra money to them, they will help treat and protect abandoned animals.
Griselda R.
Their commercials get me every time. I love what they do and what they stand for. I really like that sticker they send in case of fire or emergency, letting people know that there are pets in the house.
Kristen C.
Raytown , MO
I love the ASCPA I did some volunteer work with them when I was a teen. I really enjoyed it. Everyone who was there loved their work and were so passionate about helping animals. It was such a great place!
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
Love the theme for this group, however, this is another organization that does not give all proceeds to its cause. But they do need to pay for the food and medicines to keep abandoned animals healthy!
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
Whenever I am looking for a new snuggle buddy I always look to the ASPCA. They house as many animals as they can to keep those animals alive and they give them all great homes. Love this organization.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?