BY ASPCA #12 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Patricia G.
Alice, TX
I love this non profit organization. They have saved so many helpless beautful animals and continue to do anAwone.
Victoria S.
I got my current pet Dutchess through the ASPCA. They're a wonderful organization. For only sixty dollars I received: my gorgeous kitten, a welcome home package with food and other goodies for her, she was microchipped and got her vaccinations.

How could you not love this organization
Jessica J.
Columbia City, IN
They do a great service
Deborah Ann N.
Cairo, GA
I subscribe to their feed and have gained a lot of information about caring for animals. I recommend them to new pet owners and veteran pet owners. There is always something new to learn about having pets.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Adopt adopt adopt! So many wonderful animals abused abandon needing loving families. Check out @chanelthefashionista on Instagram. I adopted my precious Chanel. Think before you get an animal. It's the same as having a child. Don't be cruel.
Kayla S.
How could you not love the ASPCA? They help these beautiful animals. They really do what they say they do. Their commercials are so sad, but the organization is true to what it says.
Nishawn W.
Love this organization. It's a great in what it does for animals. I am a huge animal lover!
Liz S.
Chattanooga, TN
The ASPCA is a much better organization than say, the Humane Society. If you have a local ASPCA shelter, definitely donate and consider adopting when you want to add to your family.
Jordin H.
Toccoa, GA
I love animals, and any organization that wants to help them out gets an A+ in my book.
Cristi S.
Dothan, AL
They do so much to help animals without even thinking twice about doing it. They care so much!
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?