BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
The ASPCA is special to me because of my pets! I hate to think of all the mistreated animals that are abused in our country everyday! The ASPCA is helping to save, heal and place animals in loving homes.
Yaniris G.
Lake Wales, FL
ASPCA is a great organization. Me and my fiance got our italian greyhound from the orlando ASPCA shelter. They sure made sure the dogs there were loved! My sister loved it so much she now volunteers there!
Griselda R.
Their commercials get me every time. I love what they do and what they stand for. I really like that sticker they send in case of fire or emergency, letting people know that there are pets in the house.
Celeste F.
Kearns, UT
I have always gotten my dogs (and cats for that matter) from the ASPCA, and they have always been so helpful. We have been able to find many dogs that are able to live with us and help my autisitc kids
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
I love the ASCPA I did some volunteer work with them when I was a teen. I really enjoyed it. Everyone who was there loved their work and were so passionate about helping animals. It was such a great place!
Raquel L.
Always wanted to rescue a pet from here but never did. But, I do have a plan where try take a bit every month. I'm very happy o get to help out a bit. Thank you for my shirt too! I rock it all the time!!
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
I love animals so much and it just hurts me to know that there are people out there that just abandon them or let them run around and multiply and overpopulate! This is one of my top 3 favorite organizations.
Courtney C.
I love the ASPCA! I've heard a lot of news stories about them lately on my local news station. They are always rescuing animals from abusive homes by getting them to shelters so that they can be adopted.
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
This is a wonderful organization that helps defend animals. It is also a fantastic place to adopt animals. If you can give some extra money to them, they will help treat and protect abandoned animals.
Anjelique P.
Jersey City, NJ
I got my penelope here when i was 5 years old . I'm now 24 and she recently passed away. i was very sad but happy that they rescued her when she was a baby because she became my bestfriend . rip penel <3
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?