BY ASPCA #6 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Danyell R.
Goose Creek, SC
I got both my cats from the local aspca. They are so sweet and well cared for. I got them free with all there shots micro chiped and fixed. They are wonderful had them for a year so fare. in wonderful heath and happy.
Christen T.
Five Points, AL
The ASPCA is a wonderful organization. I have supported them for years as I have been able. They do wonderful things for the cause of animals and really seem to be focused on animal rights, not on just getting money.
Leighton S.
Royston, GA
I'm a donator. I donate and volunteer at animal shelters all the time, it's only expected that I donate to ASPCA to. Their cause is an amazing one and I love that they genuinely care for the well being of animals.
Olivia N.
Terre Haute, IN
I really think that the ASPCA is doing great things to help animals and provide them with care if necessary. I think that it is a very important organization which is saving the lives of animals and helping humans in the process. I would highly recommend getting involved with this organization.
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I foster dogs through several different rescues. ASPCA is wonderful -- it's so nice to have the support of such an organization. We often get our rescue pups spayed and neutered through ASPCA at inexpensive prices.
Melissa R.
Lancaster, NH
ASPCA is one group out in the real world that I will donate to or help whenever I can. This group helps out millions of animals yearly. Can't thank them enough!
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
We believe that animals are entitled to kind and respectful treatment at the hands of humans, and must be protected under the law. Learn more about our history, mission, and what we do to help animals nationwide.
Bailie S.
Lakeland, FL
A few months ago my dog I've had since i was little ran away and they found him and they were so nice and contacted him right away and took amazing care of him! thank god for them or we wouldn't have our baby back!
Megan D.
South Holland, IL
ASPCA is a wonderful organization and my favorite charity to donate to monthly. If you are a lover of animals, consider donating to ASPCA or checking out their website to see what they are in need of currently.
Brianna B.
My family rescued our first dog through this shelter. I love that they provide the spaying and neutering and that costs are extremely low. Why buy a pet store pup when you can save a fluffy friend for $2,000 less?
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?