BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Cate S.
The ASPCA is a great organization that helps find homes for animals that have been abused or abandoned. They make sure they go to loving homes and not back out to someone that isn't going to hurt them again!
Taylor D.
Baltimore, MD
At the ASPCA, you can get involved other than just donating money to help animals or the company. There were programs where you can be front and center to volunteer your time or even get a permanant job there.
Kaitlyn T.
Bandera, Tx
It amazes what ASPCA does for animals, I cant explain how wonderful this organization is. They are angels to animals that come in all shapes sizes and backgrounds. If you love animals please support and share.
Rebecca H.
I love animals and I love what this organization does. I love that they advocate to protect animals but their commercials I find to be over done and very unsettling. I have to change the channel or walk away.
Jacque V.
Lawrence, KS
My family and friends have rescued many animals from their shelters. They care so much about the animals they take in. Their veterinary staff is incredible and they run a clean show, a hard task for a shelter.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
I personally support the ASPCA. These animals don't have a voice, so this company speaks for them. Too many animals are abused and neglected and this foundation is doing a great job of spreading awareness.
Renee H.
Muskegon , MI
This is a very impactful organization. They do very meaningful work and do make a difference in the world. The donations get put to good use! Even something small can make an impact in the quality of an animal's life
Melanie C.
Saint John, IN
The ASPCA is a fantastic organization, their devotion to not only helping animals but raising awareness of pet over population is one of the reasons I got involved in feral cat spay and neuter trap and release!
Jasmyne Z.
Saugus, CA
I aboslutely love the SPCA and everything they stand for but I believe they should be no kill shelters and that is not the case for most. The SPCA I live near (Virginia Beach SPCA) is a high kill shelter :(
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
The ASPCA is special to me because of my pets! I hate to think of all the mistreated animals that are abused in our country everyday! The ASPCA is helping to save, heal and place animals in loving homes.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?