BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
B N.
So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes. Can't go wrong with that.! Go ASPCA!!
Nicole M.
Making sure no animal is left behind is a wonderful thing. Every animal should have a chance at a great life. It's terrible to see how people treat animals. So cruel. We need more organizations like this one.
Kaitlyn T.
Bandera, Tx
It amazes what ASPCA does for animals, I cant explain how wonderful this organization is. They are angels to animals that come in all shapes sizes and backgrounds. If you love animals please support and share.
Renee H.
Muskegon, MI
This is a very impactful organization. They do very meaningful work and do make a difference in the world. The donations get put to good use! Even something small can make an impact in the quality of an animal's life
Rebecca W.
San Mateo, CA
I always try to donate to them when I can since they really do care for the animals. It breaks my heart seeing the advertisements and I want to help them out. Feels really good to donate to a good cause :)
Jasmyne Z.
North Hills, CA
I aboslutely love the SPCA and everything they stand for but I believe they should be no kill shelters and that is not the case for most. The SPCA I live near (Virginia Beach SPCA) is a high kill shelter :(
Kim K.
Irving, TX
Their commercials bring me to tears every time. I've donated to this worthy cause for a lot of years now. It's so sad that humans treat animals so poorly but it is so great that programs like this can help.
Skylar K.
I love the ASPCA. I fully support spay and neuter and the ASPCA provides that! They also take in strays that have no where to go. I have adopted all of my dogs from the ASPCA. They are a great organization!
Samantha C.
The ASPCA and animal cops on animal planet where the reason I wanted to become an animal cop when I grew up. I love animals and want to save and protect them all. I love that the ASPCA is a place for that.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
The ASPCA is special to me because of my pets! I hate to think of all the mistreated animals that are abused in our country everyday! The ASPCA is helping to save, heal and place animals in loving homes.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?