Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
As an animal lover, I love what ASPCA is doing. Unlike PETA, they are actually helping animals by being their voice and providing the help they need.
Great organization that stands against cruelty against animals!
Wonderful organization, I always trust that my donation go to helping out in the right place.
We are members, contributing a certain dollar amount monthly. Have been doing this for at least 10 years. Two of our dogs were sponsored by the ASPCA. Great organization. Does what they say. Look them up...you'll be pleased with the information you find!
I personally love working with this rescue, i work with them with pulling animals from kill shelters and they are so caring and helpful
Instead of shopping for pets adopt them they need homes :)
I adopted both my dog and my cat from ASPCA and I was so pleased with my experience both times. They allowed us to walk around and actually interact with all of the animals and when we connected with one, they let us go into a small room to get more acquainted and play. It was a wonderful set up! I will adopt all of my future babies from there!
These people are so loving. They are a no kill shelter/rescue, who spent so much time, energy, and money into rehabing and homing these sweet animals.
I support the aspca all the way i love what they do for the animals around the world that are being treated wrong and need a voice
They are the best and most educational company for saving pets around the country!!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos