BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Candace S.
Barnet, VT
It is such a great place to volunteer. You feel so good about yourself. Whenever I buy new pet dishes or toys I try to buy the ones from the ASPCA because the donate a certain percentage to them from your purchase!
Christina K.
I just adopted my kitten from the ASPCA and I LOVE HIM!! I am beyond happy that I was able to give this little guy a home and If i could rescue them all I would.
Nirvana S.
Grants Pass, OR
I can't express enough how important this organization is. There is much still to be done for the thousands of animals in the world and I am glad there is the ASPCA and all of their supporters to help them along
Bailie S.
Lakeland, FL
A few months ago my dog I've had since i was little ran away and they found him and they were so nice and contacted him right away and took amazing care of him! thank god for them or we wouldn't have our baby back!
Nicole M.
Making sure no animal is left behind is a wonderful thing. Every animal should have a chance at a great life. It's terrible to see how people treat animals. So cruel. We need more organizations like this one.
alyssa m.
mission, TX
Total animal lover here! and the aspca i love them. i almost always try and donate to them because there are so many animals in the world i wish i could help them all but thanks to the aspca they do great work.
B N.
So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes. Can't go wrong with that.! Go ASPCA!!
Cate S.
The ASPCA is a great organization that helps find homes for animals that have been abused or abandoned. They make sure they go to loving homes and not back out to someone that isn't going to hurt them again!
Mackenzie S.
Antioch, CA
I'm so glad there is organizations like this that try and give animals a fighting chance. It is so sad to see what becomes of many animals and it is nice knowing that many others get a new chance at life.
Jacque V.
Lawrence, KS
My family and friends have rescued many animals from their shelters. They care so much about the animals they take in. Their veterinary staff is incredible and they run a clean show, a hard task for a shelter.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?