BY ASPCA #8 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Jessica B.
Chesapeake, VA
Not all pets that end up at the shelter are there because of a problem. Some people just look at pets as throw aways and when they get tired of them they move on.

The ASPCA helps the animals find forever homes.
Jackie S.
Dallas, PA
They work tirelessly for animals in need and deserve to be recognized for all that they do and yes they do work off of donations but there is another animal that isn't suffering any longer because of this organizaton
amanda m.
Roanoke, VA
We absolutely need charities and organizations like these but they need to be 100% non profit. Money needs to go to the cause only and not to pay bloated paychecks.I am huge on helping animals. It is so sad to me that people can be so inhumane and hurt innocent animals. This is a great organization.
Angela B.
Richmond, VA
My dad and I adopted a beagle around October and he his the sweetest little guy ever. I will always adopt rescues this was the second rescue for me. we love Hunter
Olivia N.
Terre Haute, IN
I really think that the ASPCA is doing great things to help animals and provide them with care if necessary. I think that it is a very important organization which is saving the lives of animals and helping humans in the process. I would highly recommend getting involved with this organization.
Bailie S.
Lakeland, FL
A few months ago my dog I've had since i was little ran away and they found him and they were so nice and contacted him right away and took amazing care of him! thank god for them or we wouldn't have our baby back!
Leighton S.
Royston, GA
I'm a donator. I donate and volunteer at animal shelters all the time, it's only expected that I donate to ASPCA to. Their cause is an amazing one and I love that they genuinely care for the well being of animals.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
We believe that animals are entitled to kind and respectful treatment at the hands of humans, and must be protected under the law. Learn more about our history, mission, and what we do to help animals nationwide.
Megan D.
South Holland, IL
ASPCA is a wonderful organization and my favorite charity to donate to monthly. If you are a lover of animals, consider donating to ASPCA or checking out their website to see what they are in need of currently.
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I foster dogs through several different rescues. ASPCA is wonderful -- it's so nice to have the support of such an organization. We often get our rescue pups spayed and neutered through ASPCA at inexpensive prices.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?