BY ASPCA #12 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Kat H.
Liverpool, NY
I love this non-profit, they do amazing work within communities and for animals. I do volunteer work for them, they are always looking for more, they do awesome 10$ rabies clinics two times a year, and they always have a ton of animals.
April G.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I love the ASPCA!!! They truly care about the animals they take in and adopt out. The volunteers at this organization are the most caring and devote people!
Christina G.
Philadelphia, PA
I got my cat from the ASPCA in Philly and he is the most loveable man I know. I absolutely love him and he brings so much joy to my life. The people at the ASPCA really do care about animals and many of them are volunteers. My cat was not a kitten when I adopted him and he is the most affectionate cat I have ever seen and is such a good boy. Don't be scared to adopt or foster an older animal- they need love too.
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Good Samaritan Expert
He American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is a non-profit organization dedicated to preventing cruelty towards animals.
Brittany N.
I love that organizations like ASPCA are giving a voice to animals. House pets have no say in who their owners are and I think that it is people's responsibility to make sure that animals are in loving homes. I've been donating to the ASPCA for years.
meghan s.
I love how much this organization cares about animals. They have been around for awhile now and have done a lot to help prevent animal cruelty. I am grateful there is an organization like this one out there willing to help so many animals.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
The ASPCA is special to me because of my pets! I hate to think of all the mistreated animals that are abused in our country everyday! The ASPCA is helping to save, heal and place animals in loving homes.
Brooke M.
downers grove, IL
We even made a large donation to them in place of wedding favors for our guests at our wedding. Proud of what they do and am happy to support them.
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
I adopted my little doggie from the SPCA. He was a stray found wandering the streets of Philly. They really try so hard to take great care of the animals with very limited resources. Because they are no-kill, some dogs stay there for years before being adopted. I wish I could take them all home with me!!
Megan L.
Calabasas, CA
This is such a great group. They help animals when there is no one else. Everyone should donate or adopt an amimal
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?