BY ASPCA #8 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Kelsey W.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
I am a huge animal lover! And this organization does so much and is able to give these animals the love and care that they need. I have given donations because I love this organization and how much they care for their animals.
Kayla C.
I just think of the sad song "in the arms of an angel" I have to change the channel every time I see it come on television, but I know they do great work for animals
Lorre-Ann F.
Bronx, NY
So I've been giving to the ASPCA since I was about 13. I've always loved animals and this was a great way to not only give, but also to see the effects of my giving. And they give cool little things, like totes, when you give.
Nohelia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Really helped me out when I first got my cat. They taught me everything I need to know, especially when he got fleas and my roommates wanted to kill me. Its a great place to volunteer and everyone is just very very nice.
Justine M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love animals and have always enjoyed their company, it's sad to think that there's people who could take advantage of there loving nature. This org is amazing in highlighting that EVERY animals deserves a quality life.
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
This organization has changed so many lives of little family members. I can not image what some of these animals have gone through and this organization truly turns so many lives around. I am so thankful for my dogs day.
Catherine S.
Hackettstown, NJ
The ASPCA is just the best for-animal foundation out there. :) Love the pants off 'em! Also, SUPER kudos for offering free/cheaper alternatives to vets for those who cannot afford it! I would be worst off without my cat!
Tiffany C.
I have visited and helped out at ASPCA in New York, but I have also volunteered at their organization in Hong Kong. SPCA surely does not how to please potential adopters around the world! They make sure that abandoned animals get the best because they were abandoned for reasons that were not their fault!
Marsha A.
Morristown, TN
In my home, we a huge animal lovers. We donate our time to a local no-kill animal rescue shelter, and get to see first hand the good that ASPCA does for animals. They are well worthy of donations of time and resources.
Deanna P.
Cranston, RI
I love everything about this. I have a debt card in ASPCA that every time i spend money on it a proceed goes to them. i have 3 cats and 2 dogs and i just don't understand how people can be so curl! thank god for them!
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?