BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I am so thankful for the ASPCA doing what they do. So many animals need help and care and ASPCA has been doing a great job especially with their limited funding. They have so many locations and are always happy to have a helping hand.
Olivia N.
Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too.
Stephanie N.
The ASPCA has a better mission statement than PETA, however, they still support high kill shelters.
Valerie B.
Helping animals is nice
Aletha W.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love going to visit the animals in the ASPCA because I would think that the animals there are just like humans and would want attention and care just like the rest of us. It is good that this company has made temporary homes for animals so they can find permanent ones.
Jessica B.
Chesapeake, VA
Not all pets that end up at the shelter are there because of a problem. Some people just look at pets as throw aways and when they get tired of them they move on.

The ASPCA helps the animals find forever homes.
Madeline S.
Kingsland, GA
I donate money when I can.
Lynn S.
Wayne, NJ
I donate to the ASPCA wherever and whenever I can. As an animal lover and dog owner, it does my heart good to know that this wonderful organization exists for our animal friends.
Erin K.
Bethel Park, PA
Animals are so genuinely loving I cannot imagine having fur babies. I adore ASPCA for their non-cruelty policy and how much they give to animals. I donate to them when I can because they help so many animals and I feel they encompass the love I feel for my pets.
Aarin J.
Yelm, Wa
The world would be a better place if more people would do what they do. I love the ASPCA and what they stand for. Adopt or donate!
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?