BY ASPCA #6 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
ASPCA I love them when I SEE the ads on TV with In The Arms Of an Angel, by Sarah McLaughlin:)I break down I really do start crying like how could someone hurt animal I really admire the men and woman that fight and protact the help animals <3
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
This is awesome for pets to get adopted or donate food/ toys for them. They're so great with the pets and you can stop by or go online to see how you can get involved.
Shannon P.
They are sooo good taking care of hundreds of injured pets. I would hate to know that someone could be hitting a poor innocent animal. I mean how could you hit such a cute face. that's why I love this organization. they help the animals that don't have a say. don't forget to donate and put this as a helpful comment
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
Every week we go, they have something ready for us to do. The people there are kind and so devoted to the animals they rescue. I have to say I would really like to foster animals for the ASPCA, however, I am unsure how to do so.
Joanna P.
Old Town, ME
ASPCA is a wonderful organization that we donate regularly to. We rescued our 2 cats from our local humane society and it was one of the best experiences we have had. They are great cats and the whole experience was wonderful.
Billie R.
The ASPCA is an organization that I love. I love animals and believe every animal should be respected and find a loving home. Animals deserve to be loved and treated well!
Trish G.
By far my favorite organization, to advocate for those who cannot speak for themselves. Animals have such an impact on everyone's lives, it's important to donate to a charity that actually makes a difference in animals lives !
Jessica C.
Oxford, NC
I love the ASPCA. I currently am in school to become a Veterinary Technician and they help us out a lot. the animals that they have come to our school clinic to be treated so we can learn how to perform different treatments.
Heather N.
Gasport, NY
If you really want to help please spend you money on a rescue in your local area. These big organizations make tons of money and not enough goes back into the cause.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
It is always better to adopt and I love the ASPCA for promoting rescue and adoption among communities. The facilities I have seen have been clean and inviting with volunteers and staff that seem to truly care about the animals.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?