- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
We recently wanted a dog to complete our family so we went to shelter to see what was available. We rescued a weeniexchow mix the most crazy lookin dog but the best kid pet ever..she runs and jumps and loves on my kids 24/7
I just think of the sad song "in the arms of an angel" I have to change the channel every time I see it come on television, but I know they do great work for animals
They are one of the companies I make a monthly donation to in order to help them continue their amazing work. All of my pets have come from SPCA shelters and I fully support their efforts toward humane treatment of animals.
WONDERFUL organization, I went to a thrift store that was sponsored by them, and all money received goes toward animal care. It's a great way to volunteer as well. I'm happy to see so many animals get proper care from them!
I am a huge animal lover! And this organization does so much and is able to give these animals the love and care that they need. I have given donations because I love this organization and how much they care for their animals.
So I've been giving to the ASPCA since I was about 13. I've always loved animals and this was a great way to not only give, but also to see the effects of my giving. And they give cool little things, like totes, when you give.
I love everything about this. I have a debt card in ASPCA that every time i spend money on it a proceed goes to them. i have 3 cats and 2 dogs and i just don't understand how people can be so curl! thank god for them!
The ASPCA is just the best for-animal foundation out there. :) Love the pants off 'em! Also, SUPER kudos for offering free/cheaper alternatives to vets for those who cannot afford it! I would be worst off without my cat!
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is a really great organization that stands against people who are abusive to animals and helps to care for the animals while finding them new homes that are safe!
This organization has changed so many lives of little family members. I can not image what some of these animals have gone through and this organization truly turns so many lives around. I am so thankful for my dogs day.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos