BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Christy K.
BAKERSFIELD, CA
We recently wanted a dog to complete our family so we went to shelter to see what was available. We rescued a weeniexchow mix the most crazy lookin dog but the best kid pet ever..she runs and jumps and loves on my kids 24/7
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
I just think of the sad song "in the arms of an angel" I have to change the channel every time I see it come on television, but I know they do great work for animals
Sabrina G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
They are one of the companies I make a monthly donation to in order to help them continue their amazing work. All of my pets have come from SPCA shelters and I fully support their efforts toward humane treatment of animals.
Auddy W.
WONDERFUL organization, I went to a thrift store that was sponsored by them, and all money received goes toward animal care. It's a great way to volunteer as well. I'm happy to see so many animals get proper care from them!
Kelsey W.
I am a huge animal lover! And this organization does so much and is able to give these animals the love and care that they need. I have given donations because I love this organization and how much they care for their animals.
Lorre-Ann F.
Bronx, NY
So I've been giving to the ASPCA since I was about 13. I've always loved animals and this was a great way to not only give, but also to see the effects of my giving. And they give cool little things, like totes, when you give.
Deanna P.
Cranston, RI
I love everything about this. I have a debt card in ASPCA that every time i spend money on it a proceed goes to them. i have 3 cats and 2 dogs and i just don't understand how people can be so curl! thank god for them!
Catherine S.
Hackettstown, NJ
The ASPCA is just the best for-animal foundation out there. :) Love the pants off 'em! Also, SUPER kudos for offering free/cheaper alternatives to vets for those who cannot afford it! I would be worst off without my cat!
Maura A.
N Wildwood, NJ
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is a really great organization that stands against people who are abusive to animals and helps to care for the animals while finding them new homes that are safe!
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
This organization has changed so many lives of little family members. I can not image what some of these animals have gone through and this organization truly turns so many lives around. I am so thankful for my dogs day.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?