BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Emily M.
Shafter , CA
This is awesome for pets to get adopted or donate food/ toys for them. They're so great with the pets and you can stop by or go online to see how you can get involved.
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I follow this organization on Facebook, but before that I have been a fan since I was in junior high. I try to support them whenever possible because I think their mission of helping homeless and abused animals is incredible.
Janice C.
Three Rivers, MA
ASPCA is where we got our cats from. We got them as a pair with a big brother program they were offering. They offered low cost neutering and provided certificated for the first vet visit my cats got to be free. Always adopt!
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
When they show adds on TV it breaks my heart to see hurt animals, and how people can be so curl to them. thanks to aspca they can help them to get a good home and they at least have a safe place to put their sweet little head at night.. AMAZING job<3
Billie R.
The ASPCA is an organization that I love. I love animals and believe every animal should be respected and find a loving home. Animals deserve to be loved and treated well!
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
Every week we go, they have something ready for us to do. The people there are kind and so devoted to the animals they rescue. I have to say I would really like to foster animals for the ASPCA, however, I am unsure how to do so.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
I adopted a cat from the shelter located in Alabama, she ended up having kennel cough and, got all the other cats sick but, nothing a vet visit couldn't fix.She is now 2 almost 3 years old and, I can't live without my furbaby.
Alexandra M.
This program has helped many animals around the world. I love people who have a passion to help people or animals who cant help themselves. It's beautiful. Their commercials are also good at pulling in peoples attention... lol
Christy K.
BAKERSFIELD, CA
We recently wanted a dog to complete our family so we went to shelter to see what was available. We rescued a weeniexchow mix the most crazy lookin dog but the best kid pet ever..she runs and jumps and loves on my kids 24/7
Sabrina G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
They are one of the companies I make a monthly donation to in order to help them continue their amazing work. All of my pets have come from SPCA shelters and I fully support their efforts toward humane treatment of animals.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?