BY ASPCA #6 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Zoila M.
N Syracuse, NY
Love the ASPCA. I found 3 kittens a few months back and I was told at many other places that they didn't have room for them. I called the ASPCA and they told me they'd take them. I didn't keep them because my husband is allergic.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
ASPCA I love them when I SEE the ads on TV with In The Arms Of an Angel, by Sarah McLaughlin:)I break down I really do start crying like how could someone hurt animal I really admire the men and woman that fight and protact the help animals <3
Shannon P.
They are sooo good taking care of hundreds of injured pets. I would hate to know that someone could be hitting a poor innocent animal. I mean how could you hit such a cute face. that's why I love this organization. they help the animals that don't have a say. don't forget to donate and put this as a helpful comment
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
I'm a huge animal lover but unfortunately suffer from allergies with this organization is able to do for so many animals is simply amazing I wish more people would be able to see the work that is valued and needed by this agency
Farrah B.
Austin, TX
I am an animal lover and have been rescuing animals for around 20 years. The ASPCA is wonderful because they offer affordable neutering, spaying, and vaccinations. I have been or firm supporter of the ASPCA for over 15 years.
Jessica C.
Oxford, NC
I love the ASPCA. I currently am in school to become a Veterinary Technician and they help us out a lot. the animals that they have come to our school clinic to be treated so we can learn how to perform different treatments.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
These animals have every right to live a life of love and happiness. If you can help them find owners who will love them, play with them and cuddle them like they yearn to be loved, played with and cuddled then please do so!
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
This is awesome for pets to get adopted or donate food/ toys for them. They're so great with the pets and you can stop by or go online to see how you can get involved.
Sarah B.
I think its amazing what they have done for the town I live in they have taken all the sick homeless kittys and taken care of getting them fixed, and finding some of them homes but some where so sick they couldn't be helped...
Janice C.
Three Rivers, MA
ASPCA is where we got our cats from. We got them as a pair with a big brother program they were offering. They offered low cost neutering and provided certificated for the first vet visit my cats got to be free. Always adopt!
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?