BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
I just want to thank this organization for all the beautiful things they do for those who have absolutely nothing but love to give! Rescue if you can! Rescue animals understand what you've done for them and give you more love than you ever thought possible!
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Love aspca both for what they stand for and because they saved my dogs life. I have pet insurance through them and if I hadn't he would've been enthusnized because I wouldn't of been able to afford the bill
Nancy C.
As a avid animal lover and caregiver of many critters
I strongly encourage people to help be the voice these sweet animals need.
I donate as often as I can and help donate to several "no kill" shelters as well.
Stephanie M.
Colonia
Awesome organization for animals. They really care about the animals and use the funds to better them. I also love that they advocate against animal abuse. Overall a great organization that needs all the support they can get.
Cassie P.
Great organization! We got our cat from them 12 years ago. I was so surprised when they called the next day to check in on him and again a week later. They really seemed to care about him and wanted to make sure if we changed our mind, then we would bring him back to them. So much heart!
Rachel L.
Elwood, IN
I am all for ASPCA! I am a frequent animal shelter volunteer, so animals are a huge part of my life. I donate twice a year to ASPCA. They do so much great work around our country for any and every animal.
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love animals and all animal organizations who make a difference. I have heard great things especially from this organization. Im hoping soon to also take time to help with a local animal organization.
Sam M.
The ASPCA is close to my heart because of all they do to help animals, from rescuing them to providing inexpensive veterinary care to impacting policy change to create harsher penalties for animal abusers. Adopt, don't shop!
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I really appreciate all of the great work that ASPCA do for dogs. I know that it must be hard work for them eveyday. I have known about this organization for over 20 years now. I think people should try to donate to this organization. I will always support this great organization.
Lindsay J.
ADPCA is a great cause, and it hits hard seeing the commercials coming from an animal lover, and have rescued pets off the streets myself. It's good to see good people out there like this organization.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?