- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love animals and am always taking in strays. I hate seeing the conditions these poor fur babies are in when they get them. They are loving to the aminals and nurse them back to health that in itself is amazing
I just want to thank this organization for all the beautiful things they do for those who have absolutely nothing but love to give! Rescue if you can! Rescue animals understand what you've done for them and give you more love than you ever thought possible!
Love aspca both for what they stand for and because they saved my dogs life. I have pet insurance through them and if I hadn't he would've been enthusnized because I wouldn't of been able to afford the bill
Great organization! We got our cat from them 12 years ago. I was so surprised when they called the next day to check in on him and again a week later. They really seemed to care about him and wanted to make sure if we changed our mind, then we would bring him back to them. So much heart!
I am all for ASPCA! I am a frequent animal shelter volunteer, so animals are a huge part of my life. I donate twice a year to ASPCA. They do so much great work around our country for any and every animal.
The ASPCA is close to my heart because of all they do to help animals, from rescuing them to providing inexpensive veterinary care to impacting policy change to create harsher penalties for animal abusers. Adopt, don't shop!
I love animals and all animal organizations who make a difference. I have heard great things especially from this organization. Im hoping soon to also take time to help with a local animal organization.
I really appreciate all of the great work that ASPCA do for dogs. I know that it must be hard work for them eveyday. I have known about this organization for over 20 years now. I think people should try to donate to this organization. I will always support this great organization.
The ASPCA is a place that has helped many animals find great homes. However, they are not a no-kill shelter and have been known to end animals lives when there were people offering to help save them.
I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make. I will continue to support them.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos