Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love animals, and I cant believe people would even think about abusing them. I donate money to the ASPCA on a regular basis, and I volunteer a couple times a month at my local Humane Society
I adopted my best friend about 9 months ago from the Cleveland APL. She was seized in a neglect case by the ASPCA. I am so thankful for their efforts to ensure the safety of my Chocolate Lab and I am so glad I found her! She is the best buddy ever and the services that have been provided through this organization have been lifechanging for her!
I personally have adopted a pet from here it was very professional, and very caring of the pets. They made sure the animal were going to a good home before the adoption would continue.
Great Non-profit organization, but I agree, I ALWAYS change the channel when those commercials come on!
As an animal lover, I love what ASPCA is doing. Unlike PETA, they are actually helping animals by being their voice and providing the help they need.
I love what they do. I wish I could help them more.
This organization is beautiful! I wish I had means of helping all the animals!
The ASPCA is a fantastic organization, their devotion to not only helping animals but raising awareness of pet over population is one of the reasons I got involved in feral cat spay and neuter trap and release!
I love that this is out there to speak out against animal abusers.
I adopted my now 14 year old kitty at my local SPCA 11 years ago. They are much needed.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos