BY ASPCA #4 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

KC F.
This organization has been doing a lot to help animals and I am very proud of them. I am very supportive of them, as well. I believe what they're doing is amazing. They have rescued many animals as well as put them into nice and safe homes.
Toni M.
Summerville, SC
The local place here in charleston is an amazing place they almost take all animals and have a clinic with nice people inside, you can tell the volunteers get attached to the animals, I do however wish there was a way to get rid of fleas
Tara N.
If I ever won the lotto, I'd buy a ton of land, and adopt a whole bunch of dogs. It kills me to see how horrible of condition some of these pups get to before being rescued.
Jenny B.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I love all that the ASPCA does for animals and putting the stop to animals cruelty and dog fighting. It sickens me to think humans could treat another living creature so horribly, but I am glad we have organizations like these to help.
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I would definitely adopt another pet through them they are such a great organization that takes really good care of the animals and it's great that are a no kill sanctuary.
Nicole D.
I love animals and donate yearly. I know they do the best they can for animals
when I signed up online I received a magnet and some info which was great to help me get started!
Jenna B.
I really love animals and wish I was more involved in an organization as great as this! My friends have adopted animals from a local SPCA and they have been so great to them.
Ashlee Z.
Granville, NY
We got our dog from the ASPCA and loved the experience. They were at a local pet store with the animals and we went to look. We paid $250 and it covered a lot more of the expenses than we expected. I would go back there again and again.
Michala F.
Literally every time I see an ASPCA commercial I cry because it breaks my heart that animals are abused and neglected by people. ASPCA is a great cause to give to, you really are saving an animals life. I always give whenever I can.
Emily F.
Wilson, NY
I love the ASPCA! We adopted our cat through a local chapter of the ASPCA and couldn't be happier with the service and people we worked with. The aid they give is vital to our non human companions who don't have a voice of their own!
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?