- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love the SPCA and all that it does. I use to work for one. So many lovable animals to adopt. Nice prices especially when the animals come with majority of their shots done. Love the different events we have to help raise awareness and donations for the well being of the animals. More people should adopt a shelter pet.
By far my favorite organization, to advocate for those who cannot speak for themselves. Animals have such an impact on everyone's lives, it's important to donate to a charity that actually makes a difference in animals lives !
I am an animal lover and have been rescuing animals for around 20 years. The ASPCA is wonderful because they offer affordable neutering, spaying, and vaccinations. I have been or firm supporter of the ASPCA for over 15 years.
Every week we go, they have something ready for us to do. The people there are kind and so devoted to the animals they rescue. I have to say I would really like to foster animals for the ASPCA, however, I am unsure how to do so.
ASPCA I love them when I SEE the ads on TV with In The Arms Of an Angel, by Sarah McLaughlin:)I break down I really do start crying like how could someone hurt animal I really admire the men and woman that fight and protact the help animals <3
ASPCA is a wonderful organization that we donate regularly to. We rescued our 2 cats from our local humane society and it was one of the best experiences we have had. They are great cats and the whole experience was wonderful.
I'm a huge animal lover but unfortunately suffer from allergies with this organization is able to do for so many animals is simply amazing I wish more people would be able to see the work that is valued and needed by this agency
I adopted a cat from the shelter located in Alabama, she ended up having kennel cough and, got all the other cats sick but, nothing a vet visit couldn't fix.She is now 2 almost 3 years old and, I can't live without my furbaby.
I think its amazing what they have done for the town I live in they have taken all the sick homeless kittys and taken care of getting them fixed, and finding some of them homes but some where so sick they couldn't be helped...
ASPCA is where we got our cats from. We got them as a pair with a big brother program they were offering. They offered low cost neutering and provided certificated for the first vet visit my cats got to be free. Always adopt!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos