Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
This is not my favorite organization because i am more passionate about children than animals. But I love the fact they have people who are passionate about animals involved in this organization to help foster and adopt animals that are in need. There's nothing worst than seeing a homeless animal on the side of the road.
Love the ASPCA. I found 3 kittens a few months back and I was told at many other places that they didn't have room for them. I called the ASPCA and they told me they'd take them. I didn't keep them because my husband is allergic.
The ASPCA is a wonderful organization that we have out there to help those animals who cannot help themselves. My family has 7 dogs and volunteers locally at dog shelters and the pound and you can see even in a small community the impact larger organizations like these have on the fight against violence towards animals.
I am so thankful for the ASPCA doing what they do. So many animals need help and care and ASPCA has been doing a great job especially with their limited funding. They have so many locations and are always happy to have a helping hand.
I hope the ASPCA is able to get all the funds and equipment that they need to continue helping animals and removing them from terrible situations! It is a wonderful organization and they can always use monetary donations to help!
Love that all they do for rescuing pets and rehoming them they do an amazing job i go to them when i get my poodle vacinated i rather them have the money then big time vets i always collect food and donate on a regular basis
Love what this charity does. I love that they care and help animals when no one else does, I donate all the time because I want them to pay for food and care for animals
ASPCA is a wonderful organization that we donate regularly to. We rescued our 2 cats from our local humane society and it was one of the best experiences we have had. They are great cats and the whole experience was wonderful.
I adopted a cat from the shelter located in Alabama, she ended up having kennel cough and, got all the other cats sick but, nothing a vet visit couldn't fix.She is now 2 almost 3 years old and, I can't live without my furbaby.
The ASPCA is an organization that I love. I love animals and believe every animal should be respected and find a loving home. Animals deserve to be loved and treated well!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos