- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
This is not my favorite organization because i am more passionate about children than animals. But I love the fact they have people who are passionate about animals involved in this organization to help foster and adopt animals that are in need. There's nothing worst than seeing a homeless animal on the side of the road.
I love the SPCA and all that it does. I use to work for one. So many lovable animals to adopt. Nice prices especially when the animals come with majority of their shots done. Love the different events we have to help raise awareness and donations for the well being of the animals. More people should adopt a shelter pet.
This is a great organization. I have been to a few local ones and they are really doing their best to make a difference in their local communities. I recommend donating to them - although I suggest visiting your local SPCA first.
The ASPCA is a wonderful organization that we have out there to help those animals who cannot help themselves. My family has 7 dogs and volunteers locally at dog shelters and the pound and you can see even in a small community the impact larger organizations like these have on the fight against violence towards animals.
Love that all they do for rescuing pets and rehoming them they do an amazing job i go to them when i get my poodle vacinated i rather them have the money then big time vets i always collect food and donate on a regular basis
I have heard very little of the liberty they make actually goes to the animals. it's a great idea... but most organizations that have celebrities endorsing them are far from ideal..they money goes to paying the celebs to endorse.
Great Organization, I have adopted a few animals through the ASPCA, they have been nothing but friendly, highly informational, and just an absolute pleasure to work with. They always ensure the animals are going to a good home.
I hope the ASPCA is able to get all the funds and equipment that they need to continue helping animals and removing them from terrible situations! It is a wonderful organization and they can always use monetary donations to help!
I am so thankful for the ASPCA doing what they do. So many animals need help and care and ASPCA has been doing a great job especially with their limited funding. They have so many locations and are always happy to have a helping hand.
They're not perfect, but they do a very good job protecting and helping animals without the shock value that other organizations force down our throats. If you want your money to go to the animals, skip peta and donate to the aspca!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos