BY ASPCA #6 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I would definitely adopt another pet through them they are such a great organization that takes really good care of the animals and it's great that are a no kill sanctuary.
Nicole D.
I love animals and donate yearly. I know they do the best they can for animals
when I signed up online I received a magnet and some info which was great to help me get started!
Michala F.
Literally every time I see an ASPCA commercial I cry because it breaks my heart that animals are abused and neglected by people. ASPCA is a great cause to give to, you really are saving an animals life. I always give whenever I can.
Jenna B.
I really love animals and wish I was more involved in an organization as great as this! My friends have adopted animals from a local SPCA and they have been so great to them.
Ashlee Z.
Granville, NY
We got our dog from the ASPCA and loved the experience. They were at a local pet store with the animals and we went to look. We paid $250 and it covered a lot more of the expenses than we expected. I would go back there again and again.
Jenny B.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I love all that the ASPCA does for animals and putting the stop to animals cruelty and dog fighting. It sickens me to think humans could treat another living creature so horribly, but I am glad we have organizations like these to help.
Corrine W.
Steger, IL
I love the fact that there are such amazing places like ASPCA out there to help all the poor abused, abandoned, neglected animals out there! The people that work for these places are such great people and caring people! I love animals!
Emily F.
Wilson, NY
I love the ASPCA! We adopted our cat through a local chapter of the ASPCA and couldn't be happier with the service and people we worked with. The aid they give is vital to our non human companions who don't have a voice of their own!
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Love what this charity does. I love that they care and help animals when no one else does, I donate all the time because I want them to pay for food and care for animals
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I am so thankful for the ASPCA doing what they do. So many animals need help and care and ASPCA has been doing a great job especially with their limited funding. They have so many locations and are always happy to have a helping hand.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?