BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Nicole D.
I love animals and donate yearly. I know they do the best they can for animals
when I signed up online I received a magnet and some info which was great to help me get started!
Jenna B.
I really love animals and wish I was more involved in an organization as great as this! My friends have adopted animals from a local SPCA and they have been so great to them.
Emily F.
Wilson, NY
I love the ASPCA! We adopted our cat through a local chapter of the ASPCA and couldn't be happier with the service and people we worked with. The aid they give is vital to our non human companions who don't have a voice of their own!
Erin C.
Niles, OH
My favorite major animal charity. I give as often as I can, splitting between them and a local no-kill special needs cat shelter called West Side Cats. I find their adverts a little hard to take, but animals need us, they really do.
Michala F.
Literally every time I see an ASPCA commercial I cry because it breaks my heart that animals are abused and neglected by people. ASPCA is a great cause to give to, you really are saving an animals life. I always give whenever I can.
Corrine W.
Steger, IL
I love the fact that there are such amazing places like ASPCA out there to help all the poor abused, abandoned, neglected animals out there! The people that work for these places are such great people and caring people! I love animals!
Jenny B.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I love all that the ASPCA does for animals and putting the stop to animals cruelty and dog fighting. It sickens me to think humans could treat another living creature so horribly, but I am glad we have organizations like these to help.
Ashlee Z.
Granville, NY
We got our dog from the ASPCA and loved the experience. They were at a local pet store with the animals and we went to look. We paid $250 and it covered a lot more of the expenses than we expected. I would go back there again and again.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Love what this charity does. I love that they care and help animals when no one else does, I donate all the time because I want them to pay for food and care for animals
Emmaline D.
Chisago City, MN
Great Organization, I have adopted a few animals through the ASPCA, they have been nothing but friendly, highly informational, and just an absolute pleasure to work with. They always ensure the animals are going to a good home.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?