Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
So I've been giving to the ASPCA since I was about 13. I've always loved animals and this was a great way to not only give, but also to see the effects of my giving. And they give cool little things, like totes, when you give.
It is such a great place to volunteer. You feel so good about yourself. Whenever I buy new pet dishes or toys I try to buy the ones from the ASPCA because the donate a certain percentage to them from your purchase!
I love that there is a company like ASPCA. Me being a HUGE animal lover, it makes me so happy that an organization cares so much about them too.
They're great! i just love the fact that they are helping this animals get away from abusive owners and just getting them out of a bad situation. Everyone should donate to them.
Literally cannot watch a whole commercial for the ASPCA without feeling emotional! Love that they help rescue and prevent animals who are being abused. They do great great things.
This is great. Its like the voice for the animals out there who need to be heard, also most of the money goes to the animals who needs homes and what it takes for them to e saved.
The ASPCA is truly amazing. I love animals and the people who work and volunteer there do too. It puts my mind at ease knowing that there is a place for the abandoned and abused animals out there. Four years ago I adopted my very first dog from the ASPCA. I've been volunteering and donating ever since !
I help out here a lot. I am an animal lover and will do anything to help them! They take great care of all of the animals and find them a home!
I always give to ASPCA whenever I have a chance. I believe it's a worthwhile organization that really takes care of the defenseless animals out there.
I volunteered here for a couple of weeks. But stopped because of personal circumstances. I can say that everyone there is friendly and committed to the welfare of animals. The volunteer opportunity to work so closely with animals was such a great experience.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos