BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Lorre-Ann F.
Bronx, NY
So I've been giving to the ASPCA since I was about 13. I've always loved animals and this was a great way to not only give, but also to see the effects of my giving. And they give cool little things, like totes, when you give.
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
It is such a great place to volunteer. You feel so good about yourself. Whenever I buy new pet dishes or toys I try to buy the ones from the ASPCA because the donate a certain percentage to them from your purchase!
Amber H.
Harrison, TN
I love that there is a company like ASPCA. Me being a HUGE animal lover, it makes me so happy that an organization cares so much about them too.
Alexandra J.
Dulles, VA
They're great! i just love the fact that they are helping this animals get away from abusive owners and just getting them out of a bad situation. Everyone should donate to them.
Melissa E.
Brewster, MA
Literally cannot watch a whole commercial for the ASPCA without feeling emotional! Love that they help rescue and prevent animals who are being abused. They do great great things.
Laiza P.
This is great. Its like the voice for the animals out there who need to be heard, also most of the money goes to the animals who needs homes and what it takes for them to e saved.
Bethany V.
Port Richey, FL
The ASPCA is truly amazing. I love animals and the people who work and volunteer there do too. It puts my mind at ease knowing that there is a place for the abandoned and abused animals out there. Four years ago I adopted my very first dog from the ASPCA. I've been volunteering and donating ever since !
Raquel G.
I help out here a lot. I am an animal lover and will do anything to help them! They take great care of all of the animals and find them a home!
Yvonne R.
Knoxville, TN
I always give to ASPCA whenever I have a chance. I believe it's a worthwhile organization that really takes care of the defenseless animals out there.
Nicole R.
Bronx, NY
I volunteered here for a couple of weeks. But stopped because of personal circumstances. I can say that everyone there is friendly and committed to the welfare of animals. The volunteer opportunity to work so closely with animals was such a great experience.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?