BY ASPCA #7 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Kathleen H.
Liverpool , NY
I love this non-profit, they do amazing work within communities and for animals. I do volunteer work for them, they are always looking for more, they do awesome 10$ rabies clinics two times a year, and they always have a ton of animals.
Anjelika A.
Elmira, NY
This is a beautiful organization. Animals are a big part of my life and knowing that anyone animal is suffering hurts my heart. Knowing that there is an orgnization that is there to save provide and care for these animals eases my mind.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
This organization has been doing a lot to help animals and I am very proud of them. I am very supportive of them, as well. I believe what they're doing is amazing. They have rescued many animals as well as put them into nice and safe homes.
Shanna G.
I love the ASPCA and how they help all kinds of animals. Without this organization thousands of animals would be dead so glad that they are there to help and be their voice.
Aleshia F.
Mount Union, PA
I am glad we have places like this and I am also glad there are people out there helping take the defenseless animals into consideration. If it wouldn't be for the ASPCA there would be a lot of homeless and sickly animals on the streets.
Kristal L.
Semmes, AL
I am so thankful for the ASPCA. I got my registered ragdoll cat Sierra there. She is the sweetest, most beautiful cat I have ever seen. The volunteers were wonderful and helpful. And I saved a fortune over purchasing one from the breeder.
Nevada D.
Bloomsburg, PA
Every animal in my home is from my local shelter. I have 4 cats and 2 dogs. Previous animals from my life we're from shelters also. All animals deserve love and affection and the ASPCA is a wonderful push in the right direction for them
Desirae H.
Bergen, NY
Wonderful organization! Every penny goes toward helping animals in need of care. They have rescued countless animals from cruelty and harmful situations. They provide love, care, clean dry place to stay, food, water, and vet care also.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
What I hate the most is people who mistreat/abuse children and animals. This is a great organization and I support them completely. They do so much for the animals that have been mistreated and forgotten by responsible, careless people.
Maria V.
Someone needs to protect the well being of our furry friends. I'm glad theres an organization that gives animals a voice. Not only are they protected by them but there also saved by them. A remarkable organization, my hat goes off to them.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?