BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Brittany N.
I love that organizations like ASPCA are giving a voice to animals. House pets have no say in who their owners are and I think that it is people's responsibility to make sure that animals are in loving homes. I've been donating to the ASPCA for years.
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
I adopted my little doggie from the SPCA. He was a stray found wandering the streets of Philly. They really try so hard to take great care of the animals with very limited resources. Because they are no-kill, some dogs stay there for years before being adopted. I wish I could take them all home with me!!
Shannon W.
Taylor, MI
One of my absolute favorite organisations to donate money to. I tend to focus most of my donating on pet-based organisations -- because so many people don't -- and the ASPCA is right up at the top of the list.
meghan s.
I love how much this organization cares about animals. They have been around for awhile now and have done a lot to help prevent animal cruelty. I am grateful there is an organization like this one out there willing to help so many animals.
Amber U.
This is a great non- profit organization for animals.It
takes tremendous steps in solving the problem of animal cruelty.
Heather C.
Love that this association is just for the animals, and preventing cruelty to them. SO wonderful.
Haleigh T.
Arlington, VA
All shelters are in need of basic supplies. Adopting a pet from an ASPCA shelter will keep your money where it is most needed, within your own community.
Kate S.
HIGHLAND MLS
The commercial broke my heart I cried all night then the next day I went online to their website and now I'm a member of the ASPCA and I pay them monthly to care for those who have been harmed by evil owners I highly recommend you join you don't have to pay 19.95 every month please make a donation of at least $1.00
Rebecca W.
Wheaton, IL
Love the Animal Cops on Animal Planet. :o) I donate to them every year. I hope it goes to the animals. =^^= Meow...
Amy M.
Park City, KS
I have donated to the ASPCA for years. I love that in a world where so many people mistreat poor defenseless animals there is someone like the ASPCA to help.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?