- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
This organization has been doing a lot to help animals and I am very proud of them. I am very supportive of them, as well. I believe what they're doing is amazing. They have rescued many animals as well as put them into nice and safe homes.
This is a beautiful organization. Animals are a big part of my life and knowing that anyone animal is suffering hurts my heart. Knowing that there is an orgnization that is there to save provide and care for these animals eases my mind.
The local place here in charleston is an amazing place they almost take all animals and have a clinic with nice people inside, you can tell the volunteers get attached to the animals, I do however wish there was a way to get rid of fleas
I am so thankful for the ASPCA. I got my registered ragdoll cat Sierra there. She is the sweetest, most beautiful cat I have ever seen. The volunteers were wonderful and helpful. And I saved a fortune over purchasing one from the breeder.
I learned about this place from a deceased friend....she loved animals.....she would always recommend this organization...and because of her I realized how much it meant and how sad and endangered these animals are theyall need a home....
I am glad we have places like this and I am also glad there are people out there helping take the defenseless animals into consideration. If it wouldn't be for the ASPCA there would be a lot of homeless and sickly animals on the streets.
I love the ASPCA! We adopted our cat through a local chapter of the ASPCA and couldn't be happier with the service and people we worked with. The aid they give is vital to our non human companions who don't have a voice of their own!
We got our dog from our local SPCA and we had such a great experience. Also we ended up with such a great dog! She is a golden retriever-chow mix (adorable right?) and they were truly interested in getting her to a great loving home!
If I ever won the lotto, I'd buy a ton of land, and adopt a whole bunch of dogs. It kills me to see how horrible of condition some of these pups get to before being rescued.
I would definitely adopt another pet through them they are such a great organization that takes really good care of the animals and it's great that are a no kill sanctuary.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos