BY ASPCA #8 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Camille S.
I learned about this place from a deceased friend....she loved animals.....she would always recommend this organization...and because of her I realized how much it meant and how sad and endangered these animals are theyall need a home....
Grace T.
Tonawanda , NY
I absolutely love this organization, but I don't really like their commercials. It's cruel that people treat animals badly, but I always change the channel because it makes me so sad! If you go to the shelter, they have pets you can touch and play with for a but before you decide if you want to adopt it. A lot of them are really fun, too!
Kathleen H.
Liverpool , NY
I love this non-profit, they do amazing work within communities and for animals. I do volunteer work for them, they are always looking for more, they do awesome 10$ rabies clinics two times a year, and they always have a ton of animals.
Jenna O.
A wonderful company that gives many animals a second chance.

Find your local ASPCA or shelter if you're looking to adopt. Help an animal live a new and better life before going to a breeder or a pet store. Shelter animals are the best!
Tiana S.
Bend, OR
The aspca sent us complimentary stickers to place on our windows and doors to alert emergency personnel that we have pets inside! I think thats really great, and I feel better about leaving my pets home alone. They truly care about pets!
Shanna G.
I love the ASPCA and how they help all kinds of animals. Without this organization thousands of animals would be dead so glad that they are there to help and be their voice.
meghan s.
I love how much this organization cares about animals. They have been around for awhile now and have done a lot to help prevent animal cruelty. I am grateful there is an organization like this one out there willing to help so many animals.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
What I hate the most is people who mistreat/abuse children and animals. This is a great organization and I support them completely. They do so much for the animals that have been mistreated and forgotten by responsible, careless people.
Anjelika A.
Elmira, NY
This is a beautiful organization. Animals are a big part of my life and knowing that anyone animal is suffering hurts my heart. Knowing that there is an orgnization that is there to save provide and care for these animals eases my mind.
Nevada D.
Bloomsburg, PA
Every animal in my home is from my local shelter. I have 4 cats and 2 dogs. Previous animals from my life we're from shelters also. All animals deserve love and affection and the ASPCA is a wonderful push in the right direction for them
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?