BY ASPCA #6 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Vanessa C.
Freeport, NY
I have adopted every pet I have had from ASPCA. I love what they stand for. I love my animals and they have always been healthy mutts. I rather adopt then buy a dog for several hundred dollars. They have puppies and older animals which is great.
Francesca V.
Rockville Ctr, NY
I love that the ASPCA offers services for less money than other places would charge, such as spaying/neutering. This is such an important procedure, because there are so many animals that cant be cared for/have a home. A+ organization for sure!
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
I love animals!! The ASPCA is amazing! Adopt don't shop! There's so many abandoned animals out there that need homes. When you buy from breeders you're only furthering the problem.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Adopting from the ASPCA is a great choice. These animals have so much love to give and all they need are people like us to give them that chance. It's worth it to adopt an animal from a shelter (often purebreeds) rather than buying from breeders.
Wendy L.
This is a wonderful organization, I love animals and I just think that more people should join the fight against animal abuse. They also provide help to the homeless animals and the thousands abandoned pets in need of food and medical attention.
Cynthia H.
I love this foundation I love animals all animals I love to be the one to help them feed them and find them forever homes every animal deserves a loving caring family to love them
Kassandra H.
Inglewood, CA
Im all for the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. animal cruelty is just disgusting. why own an animal if you're going to mistreat it & neglect it. i like spending weekends at the ASPCA to volunteer & spend time with the animals :) if i could adopt them all i would, but i already own 2 pets which i adopted years ago.
Brionne C.
Annapolis, MD
The ASPCA is a fantastic organization and I am proudly a member! I donate every month and I know that my money goes to rescuing and saving animals, and keeping them safe! If you're an animal lover, this is a wonderful organization to give to!
Eavee R.
SPCA is a great organization. They really care about our four legged family members and help those that need a new family. They offer services at affordable prices. Great organization to donate to whether it be money, food, teats or toys.
Ashlee L.
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is such a remarkable organization. I'm so glad there is an organization out there that's stands up for animals that cannot do so for themselves. Crimes against animals is sickening.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?