Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
In july 2012, my family and I adopt a cat. It was a hard decision because I was falling in love with all of them and wanted to take them all home with me. A Great Place To Go To Adopt A Friend.
I went to my local SPCA in August wanting to adopt a dog. Thy have a wonderful program called "Pet Connect", where you pay $100 and list all the breeds you are interested in. I must have spent about 2 hours looking around and decided I would come back. About 20 minutes after I left, I received a call saying they had a dog breed that I was looking for. It was love at first sight. My husband came down and we took him home the same day! So glad we adopted him! He's a 2.5 year old Bichon. We named him "Darwin". He's grown a lot since that picture into a happy and healthy dog. (I wish I could upload more than one picture to show the progress).
I support ASPCA. I recently bought a bed for my pup from them and he loves it.
I love aspca because they really help animals.
Such a great organization!! They do wonderful things for animals. It's a great place to volunteer.
Glad there is a cause out there to protect the defenseless
I have recently had my dog neutered here for $5 ! $20 extra for all his shots including rabies shots. I couldn't believe that they provide such great service to people on a budget.
I support this organization anytime I can. There is so many animals out there that need people like the ASPCA. They have a really deep love for animals
Every time I see their commercials I feel so bad for the animals and just want to help them all.
Really helped me out when I first got my cat. They taught me everything I need to know, especially when he got fleas and my roommates wanted to kill me. Its a great place to volunteer and everyone is just very very nice.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos