BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Lisa W.
Allegan, MI
I so wish more people would donate to these places. Better yet get your animals spade and neutered. But thank heavens there are places like these guys to help out the furry kids
Annie S.
Great Bend, KS
I love the ASPCA and everything they stand for and do but I'm a strong believer in helping out and donating locally. The animals in your area need help too. But nationally all animals need help. I'll do whatever need be to help any animal!
Liz G.
Rye Brook, NY
I love the ASPCA I have been a member for many years. I love their charities and the fact that they are always contributing to many fields in the community. I love their amazing calendars and stickers my kids look forward to them every year.
Brionne C.
Millersville, MD
The ASPCA is a fantastic organization and I am proudly a member! I donate every month and I know that my money goes to rescuing and saving animals, and keeping them safe! If you're an animal lover, this is a wonderful organization to give to!
Ashlee L.
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is such a remarkable organization. I'm so glad there is an organization out there that's stands up for animals that cannot do so for themselves. Crimes against animals is sickening.
Kristin D.
LEAVENWORTH, KS
The aspca is a great program. but please remember they are nationwide. not all fuds go to the animals. always donate and support your local clinics, adoption and rescue agencys.
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
Any charity that helps animals is special to me because I don't think animals should ever have to suffer. If I had more money I would definitely donate monthly to them. Their commercials are also extremely sad but they get the point across.
Camille S.
I learned about this place from a deceased friend....she loved animals.....she would always recommend this organization...and because of her I realized how much it meant and how sad and endangered these animals are theyall need a home....
Anjelika A.
Elmira, NY
This is a beautiful organization. Animals are a big part of my life and knowing that anyone animal is suffering hurts my heart. Knowing that there is an orgnization that is there to save provide and care for these animals eases my mind.
Jenna O.
A wonderful company that gives many animals a second chance.

Find your local ASPCA or shelter if you're looking to adopt. Help an animal live a new and better life before going to a breeder or a pet store. Shelter animals are the best!
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?