- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I don't know much about the ASPCA and have not done any business with them on a personal lever. I will say however, that I fully support animal rescue and I think that more people should get into rescuing pets from kill shelters and kennels.
Any charity that helps animals is special to me because I don't think animals should ever have to suffer. If I had more money I would definitely donate monthly to them. Their commercials are also extremely sad but they get the point across.
Volunteering at a local shelter can go much further than donating money to an organization that has costs and spends a lot of money on advertising and marketing for more money. Not to mention the scandals that have been in the news recently.
The ASPCA is a fantastic organization and I am proudly a member! I donate every month and I know that my money goes to rescuing and saving animals, and keeping them safe! If you're an animal lover, this is a wonderful organization to give to!
The aspca is a great program. but please remember they are nationwide. not all fuds go to the animals. always donate and support your local clinics, adoption and rescue agencys.
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is such a remarkable organization. I'm so glad there is an organization out there that's stands up for animals that cannot do so for themselves. Crimes against animals is sickening.
I so wish more people would donate to these places. Better yet get your animals spade and neutered. But thank heavens there are places like these guys to help out the furry kids
I love the ASPCA and everything they stand for and do but I'm a strong believer in helping out and donating locally. The animals in your area need help too. But nationally all animals need help. I'll do whatever need be to help any animal!
I love the ASPCA I have been a member for many years. I love their charities and the fact that they are always contributing to many fields in the community. I love their amazing calendars and stickers my kids look forward to them every year.
I love animals and the money goes to a great cause. but the commercials....oh man i hate them so much. and every time i hear that song, in the arms of an angel, on the radio i have to turn it off cause the commercials have ruined it for me.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos