BY ASPCA #9 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Helena I.
Hammond, IN
I love the ASPCA! They do so many great things for animals! When you donate to them it is nice to know that your money is actually being used like it is supposed to. I have donated money to them and always purchase dog products that they sponsor!
Kassandra H.
Inglewood, CA
Im all for the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. animal cruelty is just disgusting. why own an animal if you're going to mistreat it & neglect it. i like spending weekends at the ASPCA to volunteer & spend time with the animals :) if i could adopt them all i would, but i already own 2 pets which i adopted years ago.
Monica L.
Good Samaritan Expert
I see this on the TV advertised all the time I'm pretty sure they do great things but I don't participate in it looks like such a great organization but I always wonder where does my money go after or doesn't really help the dog or animal in need
Francesca V.
Rockville Ctr, NY
I love that the ASPCA offers services for less money than other places would charge, such as spaying/neutering. This is such an important procedure, because there are so many animals that cant be cared for/have a home. A+ organization for sure!
Nicole L.
The ASPCA is a great organization. In any natural disaster, they have proven to be there for the people taking care of the ANIMALS, when there humans weren't able to do so anymore. Everyone who loves animals, has animals themselves should donate to this cause or volunteer. With the love and support of the people the fur babies won't make it.
Nisfa B.
England
ASPCA are amazing, they are helpful and respect all pets as these poor animals have no where to go and no I didn't donate a pet because I've already got a cat. However I know someone that does and the poor soul has been turned into a happy soul!!
Ashlee L.
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is such a remarkable organization. I'm so glad there is an organization out there that's stands up for animals that cannot do so for themselves. Crimes against animals is sickening.
Kiianah J.
Severn, MD
I don't know much about the ASPCA and have not done any business with them on a personal lever. I will say however, that I fully support animal rescue and I think that more people should get into rescuing pets from kill shelters and kennels.
Louis S.
Frederick, MD
Volunteering at a local shelter can go much further than donating money to an organization that has costs and spends a lot of money on advertising and marketing for more money. Not to mention the scandals that have been in the news recently.
Eavee R.
SPCA is a great organization. They really care about our four legged family members and help those that need a new family. They offer services at affordable prices. Great organization to donate to whether it be money, food, teats or toys.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?