Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love the ASPCA! They do so many great things for animals! When you donate to them it is nice to know that your money is actually being used like it is supposed to. I have donated money to them and always purchase dog products that they sponsor!
Im all for the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. animal cruelty is just disgusting. why own an animal if you're going to mistreat it & neglect it. i like spending weekends at the ASPCA to volunteer & spend time with the animals :) if i could adopt them all i would, but i already own 2 pets which i adopted years ago.
I see this on the TV advertised all the time I'm pretty sure they do great things but I don't participate in it looks like such a great organization but I always wonder where does my money go after or doesn't really help the dog or animal in need
I love that the ASPCA offers services for less money than other places would charge, such as spaying/neutering. This is such an important procedure, because there are so many animals that cant be cared for/have a home. A+ organization for sure!
The ASPCA is a great organization. In any natural disaster, they have proven to be there for the people taking care of the ANIMALS, when there humans weren't able to do so anymore. Everyone who loves animals, has animals themselves should donate to this cause or volunteer. With the love and support of the people the fur babies won't make it.
ASPCA are amazing, they are helpful and respect all pets as these poor animals have no where to go and no I didn't donate a pet because I've already got a cat. However I know someone that does and the poor soul has been turned into a happy soul!!
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is such a remarkable organization. I'm so glad there is an organization out there that's stands up for animals that cannot do so for themselves. Crimes against animals is sickening.
I don't know much about the ASPCA and have not done any business with them on a personal lever. I will say however, that I fully support animal rescue and I think that more people should get into rescuing pets from kill shelters and kennels.
Volunteering at a local shelter can go much further than donating money to an organization that has costs and spends a lot of money on advertising and marketing for more money. Not to mention the scandals that have been in the news recently.
SPCA is a great organization. They really care about our four legged family members and help those that need a new family. They offer services at affordable prices. Great organization to donate to whether it be money, food, teats or toys.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos