- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
The ASPCA is a great place to adopt a pet and help them find a forever home. The only thing I do not like about them is what they obviously do with the poor animals if they are not adopted by a certain time :( I wish they were a no kill shelter.
I love that the ASPCA offers services for less money than other places would charge, such as spaying/neutering. This is such an important procedure, because there are so many animals that cant be cared for/have a home. A+ organization for sure!
I have adopted every pet I have had from ASPCA. I love what they stand for. I love my animals and they have always been healthy mutts. I rather adopt then buy a dog for several hundred dollars. They have puppies and older animals which is great.
I love animals!! The ASPCA is amazing! Adopt don't shop! There's so many abandoned animals out there that need homes. When you buy from breeders you're only furthering the problem.
Adopt adopt adopt! So many wonderful animals abused abandon needing loving families. Check out @chanelthefashionista on Instagram. I adopted my precious Chanel. Think before you get an animal. It's the same as having a child. Don't be cruel.
The ASPCA is a great organization. In any natural disaster, they have proven to be there for the people taking care of the ANIMALS, when there humans weren't able to do so anymore. Everyone who loves animals, has animals themselves should donate to this cause or volunteer. With the love and support of the people the fur babies won't make it.
This is a wonderful organization, I love animals and I just think that more people should join the fight against animal abuse. They also provide help to the homeless animals and the thousands abandoned pets in need of food and medical attention.
I love this foundation I love animals all animals I love to be the one to help them feed them and find them forever homes every animal deserves a loving caring family to love them
I see this on the TV advertised all the time I'm pretty sure they do great things but I don't participate in it looks like such a great organization but I always wonder where does my money go after or doesn't really help the dog or animal in need
I love animals and the money goes to a great cause. but the commercials....oh man i hate them so much. and every time i hear that song, in the arms of an angel, on the radio i have to turn it off cause the commercials have ruined it for me.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos