Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I have family that works/volunteers for the aspca and all of our family pets have come from an aspca. I'm a huge supporter.
They should get an A+! They sent me a free decal for my window in case the fire department ever has to come, which states how many pets and of what type we have in our home. Love them.
Nice i love it!
This is a good organization. I'm an animal lover and I have been donating money to this organization for a long time now.
ASPCA is a great place to volunteer. No time to volunteer? Help out by droping off a few blankets, dog or cat food. Every little bit helps. They also offer low cost pet services.
My family and friends have rescued many animals from their shelters. They care so much about the animals they take in. Their veterinary staff is incredible and they run a clean show, a hard task for a shelter.
I see this on the TV advertised all the time I'm pretty sure they do great things but I don't participate in it looks like such a great organization but I always wonder where does my money go after or doesn't really help the dog or animal in need
This is one of my fave organizations. I am a huge animal lover and there are so many that need help. I donate as often as I can
I am happy that there are people committed to helping animals
Always very helpful, they love animals and it really shows. They help you find the right pet for your family.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos