Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I volunteered for this organization and I'm so happy I did! They care so much for animals in and out of their shelters. They try their best to fight animal abuse on a daily basis and try to keep animals healthy for owners who don't have the resources.
For those that have health insurance, they will neuter your cat or dog for free, or give a great discount. They also a relationship with those that often neuter/ spay street cats/dogs for 5$. The people that I have met are generally warm and caring.
I do not understand how someone can not love animals. This organization dedicates themselves solely to them which is amazing. They do a good job campaigning for the organization and I think a lot of people want to see animals safe and in loving homes.
I have always been a fan and supporter of ASPCA and will continue to be . I have a dog which in society are treated bad because of their loyalty and strength. ASPCA doesn't discriminated and has a love for all animals . There a great organization
Great organization. One of the only that I feel does exactly what they claim to. I used to watch the show and it broke my heart to see what people could do. I respect the people who do that for a living, that would be a very hard thing to do somedays.
I love this organization. I love animals and it's so heartbreaking when they are abused and left to die by stupid ignorant people. I love helping animals and so does ASPCA.
I had my Bichon/Poodle neutured here to save on cost and I couldn't be happier with the results. No issues and he's healed up very well. It's a fraction of the cost your vet will charge. Highly recommend the ASPCA for all vaccinations needed as well.
I am a big animal lover. The ASPCA is one of the Charities that I support monthly and will continue to do so. What this organization does is amazing. There are no words that could possibly come close to describing the good The ASPCA does. Love it!!
I absolutely love this company and their mission. I see all the hard work that my local ASPCA does and will always support them and what they do with their passion for helping animals.
My dad works across from an aspca I've been there a few times and knowing these animals have a temporary shelter and good life in there makes me so happy. Great pets come from there so help an animal in need! They would love your kind help or love!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos