- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love the Christmas wrapping paper they put out every year. this organization is amazing, but yes sadly they do put animals down, so help them out adopt a pet, bring them some pet food, or make a donation.
I am a huge animal lover.I love that they try to find homeless animals a family.I don't like that animals that don't have to be put down.Its so sad that so many don't care about animals.ASPCA tries to help them.When I was a teen I wolunteered at my local one every summer
This is an amazing organization that does so much for animals that are in need. Its a great organization to donate to. And as an animal lover myself, I love seeing a company like this do so much for the innocent animals that people have abandoned or mistreated.
I love the work the ASPCA does, but have often reported serious cases of abandonment and neglect to the NYC aspca and gotten no response . However, i have adopted from and heard many success stories from them and overall admire the work and dedication of the ASPCA
I have volunteered at the animal shelter. I think the shelter is great unlike others it makes adopting animals inexpensive and helps abandoned animals. It is a great shelter and foundation
I rescued my first dog from here. At the time he was probably 1 year or so old. I will never have another dog like him. I am glad to have rescued him and him rescue me. Great organization!
Without the ASPCA the U.S would be A LOT worse for animals wellfare and safety. I love all animals and it sickens me to see what some sick careless people do to and mistreat their pets. thats where the aspca steps in and saves the animal and punishes the criminal.
I have supported the ASPCA for years. I love animals and believe it's so important for all animals to recieve food, water, health care, shelter, and a chance to be a part of a loving family.
We got our dog, Laddie a rough collie, there. Best dog in the world. The shelter was clean and all the animals looked well taken care of. They came to our home to make sure Laddie would be a good fit for us and we would be able to take care of her properly.
In my opinion this is the best nonprofit organization for animals. What they do to write the wrongs committed to all let's is simply beyond words. I would love to be a part of this organization and open a pet reach home and foster the abused and neglected b
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos