BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Yeskleiry T.
I volunteered for this organization and I'm so happy I did! They care so much for animals in and out of their shelters. They try their best to fight animal abuse on a daily basis and try to keep animals healthy for owners who don't have the resources.
Eileen C.
Bayside, NY
For those that have health insurance, they will neuter your cat or dog for free, or give a great discount. They also a relationship with those that often neuter/ spay street cats/dogs for 5$. The people that I have met are generally warm and caring.
Dana S.
Good Samaritan Expert
I do not understand how someone can not love animals. This organization dedicates themselves solely to them which is amazing. They do a good job campaigning for the organization and I think a lot of people want to see animals safe and in loving homes.
Amanda P.
Framingham , Ma
I have always been a fan and supporter of ASPCA and will continue to be . I have a dog which in society are treated bad because of their loyalty and strength. ASPCA doesn't discriminated and has a love for all animals . There a great organization
Alyssa S.
Good Samaritan Expert
Great organization. One of the only that I feel does exactly what they claim to. I used to watch the show and it broke my heart to see what people could do. I respect the people who do that for a living, that would be a very hard thing to do somedays.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
I love this organization. I love animals and it's so heartbreaking when they are abused and left to die by stupid ignorant people. I love helping animals and so does ASPCA.
Lauren L.
Dallas, TX
I had my Bichon/Poodle neutured here to save on cost and I couldn't be happier with the results. No issues and he's healed up very well. It's a fraction of the cost your vet will charge. Highly recommend the ASPCA for all vaccinations needed as well.
Jennifer E.
Inverness, MS
I am a big animal lover. The ASPCA is one of the Charities that I support monthly and will continue to do so. What this organization does is amazing. There are no words that could possibly come close to describing the good The ASPCA does. Love it!!
Gina F.
I absolutely love this company and their mission. I see all the hard work that my local ASPCA does and will always support them and what they do with their passion for helping animals.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
My dad works across from an aspca I've been there a few times and knowing these animals have a temporary shelter and good life in there makes me so happy. Great pets come from there so help an animal in need! They would love your kind help or love!
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?