Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
All 4 of my pups are rescue dogs and I wouldn't have it any other way! The work that the ASPCA does is heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.
Animals are so special and need our love, because they are the first ones to give us love when we need it most, when we are sick or when we are lonely.
I love animals and donate to the ASPCA frequently. I have such. Soft spot fur animals because they can't help themselves. We have to be their voice.
I fully support the ASPCA. Animals deserve great and loving homes just as much as humans do. Mostly everyone in my family will adopt from the ASPCA.
I'm an animal lover, always have been. It's nice to see that there are people out there that care for the animals and help them in any way they can.
Anyone who has a pet respects this organization . They do so much for our furry friends and work closely with many of the recur shelters I work with
We are their voice!!! I currently have a rescued dog and couldn't love her more! I love that ASPCA helps animals! They are a wonderful organization!
I love the ASPCA because they truly care. At the end of the day it's not about money for them Its not another paycheck they care about the animal.
I always take the time to visit my local aspca if I'm out and about. I thank everyone who spends time with those animals and those who rescue them.
Love them soo much. All the animals i have we have gotten from them. There are so many loving animals at the ASPCA that need a family to love them!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos