BY ASPCA #8 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Jenn M.
We got our dog, Laddie a rough collie, there. Best dog in the world. The shelter was clean and all the animals looked well taken care of. They came to our home to make sure Laddie would be a good fit for us and we would be able to take care of her properly.
Monica M.
Santa Ana, CA
Step aside greedy PETA and make way for an organization that actually helps the animals in need! I have been an active member of ASPCA (logging on to their site, trying to donate, etc) and nothing makes me happier than that thought of helping innocent animals.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Such an incredible organization helping animals. It breaks my heart so many innocent animals are abused and neglected every day but makes me so happy that there are organizations like this to help them. I only have rescued dogs and donate every chance I get
Ashley G.
Katy, TX
The aspca is amazing! I have to rescued pitbulls and I have seen first hand how far they go to help all animals! In the future if I ever want another animal I will be going to the aspca!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
Aspca is the best except that when adopting i understand you guys want good homes but don't make the process so difficult at times and also that "Donation" fee is a little bit high? So in reality we are not Adopting but "Paying" for the pet of our choice.
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
I donate when I can and have actually adopted my cat and my sister adopted her dog through them! Animals don't ask to be treated the way some of those scumbag pieces of garbage treat them, so help try to make their lives a little better with the ASPCA!
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Wow, what can I say. Two of my pets (or siblings as I call them since I grew up with them) were adopted from the PSPCA, the Pennsylvania branch. I appreciate the ASPCA for giving these animals a chance and being an advocate when they have none. Thank you.
Brooke S.
I love that they rescue all types of animals and help them get into a good home. I'm always seeing posts on social media about this organization and it's totally amazing what they do.
Alexis T.
I donate to this organization at least once every month. They do so many amazing things for animals. If you love animals and want to help them this is the perfect organization for you.
Corrine K.
Honestly, I feel worse for the animals then I do the human commercials. they look so beaten and helpless when they first come to the ASPCA that they could crumble at any moment. I love animals and this organization couldn't do a better job at helping them.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?