Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I live this organization and their live for saving animals. I have been familiar for a very long time. I donate when I can. I support because no animals deserve to die. You should support because animals are just as important as humans.
Super great foundation! It's nice to see one there are things out there for animals. Because as we all know animals are very defenseless and unlike us humans they do not have the ability to defend themselves or ask for help.
The ASPCA is very dear to my heart. These people go out of their way everyday to help innocent animals and try to find them a better life. They don't get enough respect as much as they deserve. Thanks to them for all they do
I love the aspca it's a fantastic organization! I've literally always wanted to work here because of the dedication to the animals. I've donated a few times. Every couple of months. I feel like anyone can go out and help!
I have this huge heart for supporting any organization that honestly, legally, and morally supports the welfare of our fur babies! In fact, we've never gotten our fur babies over the years from anywhere other than a no-kill shelter!
This organization kills me when I see the commercials on tv. I have a passion for animals and I don't understand how people can do these to innocent animals! I support them bcuz everyone needs to be love and that's includes animals.
Animals need our help. This organization is known a very ling time ago and it is known to be trustworthy. They proved many times that they are indeed very helpful. Donating every year and I ask every one to do the same.
I love animals and I love how these organizations are like a voice for them it's so sad how they get abandoned and treated wrongly . I support this organization because they are truly making a difference for these little guys.
Everyone should chip in and help their local shelter. So many homeless fur pals. I try to donate or volunteer as much as possible it's hard NOT to come home with a pet so volunteering i try to do once a year. Definitely always donate to them #animallover
Love aspca both for what they stand for and because they saved my dogs life. I have pet insurance through them and if I hadn't he would've been enthusnized because I wouldn't of been able to afford the bill
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos