BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Katie B.
My mother used to work for the RI branch of ASPCA. They are so compassionate and responsible. It is clear that every employee of this organization truly values the lives of all of their animals.
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
I am a supporter of ASPCA and all they do for animals. I admire their dedication to finding homes for millions of dogs and cats. I always donate to charities that help animals or the environment because I believe what they are doing is crucial to our planet. Someone needs to make a stand for these dogs and cats and I feel good to give my money to this wonderful charity.
Aletha W.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love going to visit the animals in the ASPCA because I would think that the animals there are just like humans and would want attention and care just like the rest of us. It is good that this company has made temporary homes for animals so they can find permanent ones.
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
I cant stand when people abuse or even kill an animal for no reason. its just wrong. even with children. these animals need our help even if its a small donation. got a letter in the mail about a week ago and do plan on sending a small donation to help these poor animals.
Alaina H.
Raleigh, NC
I love the ASPCA and I frequently donate and keep up with their news! I am a huge animal lover and to see such a wonderful organization save the lives of countless animals is truly heartwarming!
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
Such a great animal protecting and animal helping group I love how much they give life to animals and how much they care about their animals who are suffering or hurting and who need new homes.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
After seeing so much aspca commercials of those poor dogs and cats , and bucket of tears pouring down my face I finally decided to donate to their organization of what I can . Such a great relief to know I'm helping these sweet animals and that they are getting rescued .
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
Another amazing organization to donate to to help our furry friends :) like I said animals are amazing people too <3 and we should help them, we need them and they need us in our lives as a whole
Mayte P.
I wish there were more organizations like this one out there. I myself collect donations, volunteer, fight for these poor souls' rights. It saddens me to see the commercials, but its even more sad to see how many people will change the channel and ignore what's in front of there faces. Instead of helping the "furries", people just turn the cheek and choose to not get involved. Thank you ASPCA for doing everything to make a difference, because of these commercials growing up, I have made it my mission to do my part and save lives!
Mckenna R.
Huntington Beach, CA
I think what this organization does is great for animals of all kinds. But their commercials are on all the time and they are so depressing. I think most people change the channel than sit their and watch the entire thing. But they are very good at what they do otherwise
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?