- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
My mother used to work for the RI branch of ASPCA. They are so compassionate and responsible. It is clear that every employee of this organization truly values the lives of all of their animals.
I am a supporter of ASPCA and all they do for animals. I admire their dedication to finding homes for millions of dogs and cats. I always donate to charities that help animals or the environment because I believe what they are doing is crucial to our planet. Someone needs to make a stand for these dogs and cats and I feel good to give my money to this wonderful charity.
I love going to visit the animals in the ASPCA because I would think that the animals there are just like humans and would want attention and care just like the rest of us. It is good that this company has made temporary homes for animals so they can find permanent ones.
I cant stand when people abuse or even kill an animal for no reason. its just wrong. even with children. these animals need our help even if its a small donation. got a letter in the mail about a week ago and do plan on sending a small donation to help these poor animals.
I love the ASPCA and I frequently donate and keep up with their news! I am a huge animal lover and to see such a wonderful organization save the lives of countless animals is truly heartwarming!
Such a great animal protecting and animal helping group I love how much they give life to animals and how much they care about their animals who are suffering or hurting and who need new homes.
After seeing so much aspca commercials of those poor dogs and cats , and bucket of tears pouring down my face I finally decided to donate to their organization of what I can . Such a great relief to know I'm helping these sweet animals and that they are getting rescued .
Another amazing organization to donate to to help our furry friends :) like I said animals are amazing people too <3 and we should help them, we need them and they need us in our lives as a whole
I wish there were more organizations like this one out there. I myself collect donations, volunteer, fight for these poor souls' rights. It saddens me to see the commercials, but its even more sad to see how many people will change the channel and ignore what's in front of there faces. Instead of helping the "furries", people just turn the cheek and choose to not get involved. Thank you ASPCA for doing everything to make a difference, because of these commercials growing up, I have made it my mission to do my part and save lives!
I think what this organization does is great for animals of all kinds. But their commercials are on all the time and they are so depressing. I think most people change the channel than sit their and watch the entire thing. But they are very good at what they do otherwise
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos