Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Every time I see the commercial I want to give everything I have!! I love animals and love organizations such as the ASPCA that want to benefit animals!!
I love the ASPCA I have been a member for many years. I love their charities and the fact that they are always contributing to many fields in the community. I love their amazing calendars and stickers my kids look forward to them every year.
The ASPCA is a voice for animals.
Is this the group with the sad looking animals and Sarah Mclachlan singing? I have to change the channel, it breaks my heart. Amazing how it's been around since 1866, I'll never understand how someone can be so cruel to an animal, especially puppies or kittens who haven't had the chance to have a better life. ASPCA wants to help those animals and give them a second chance.
All these organizations are great. Choosing just one to donate to is hard, so I say donate to what's close to your heart! They're all good organizations helping people! Let's keep our pets safe and in good homes!
Such a great cause with a big heart! Glad there are organizations out there like this!
I am so thankful for the ASPCA. I got my registered ragdoll cat Sierra there. She is the sweetest, most beautiful cat I have ever seen. The volunteers were wonderful and helpful. And I saved a fortune over purchasing one from the breeder.
It's all about the animals. How can we help them make a better life for the animals. The money should all go to care and health so they can go to their forever homes.
Wonderful organization! Every penny goes toward helping animals in need of care. They have rescued countless animals from cruelty and harmful situations. They provide love, care, clean dry place to stay, food, water, and vet care also.
I have donated to the ASPCA for years. I love that in a world where so many people mistreat poor defenseless animals there is someone like the ASPCA to help.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos