- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
This is an amazing organization that does so much for animals that are in need. Its a great organization to donate to. And as an animal lover myself, I love seeing a company like this do so much for the innocent animals that people have abandoned or mistreated.
I love the work the ASPCA does, but have often reported serious cases of abandonment and neglect to the NYC aspca and gotten no response . However, i have adopted from and heard many success stories from them and overall admire the work and dedication of the ASPCA
One of the few animal welfare organizations that actually does what they say they are going to do! Donate your money here instead of to PeTA or HSUS, the ASPCA helps animals every day and doesn't trick the american public into donating money to political causes!
I have supported the ASPCA for years. I love animals and believe it's so important for all animals to recieve food, water, health care, shelter, and a chance to be a part of a loving family.
We got our dog, Laddie a rough collie, there. Best dog in the world. The shelter was clean and all the animals looked well taken care of. They came to our home to make sure Laddie would be a good fit for us and we would be able to take care of her properly.
Such an incredible organization helping animals. It breaks my heart so many innocent animals are abused and neglected every day but makes me so happy that there are organizations like this to help them. I only have rescued dogs and donate every chance I get
In my opinion this is the best nonprofit organization for animals. What they do to write the wrongs committed to all let's is simply beyond words. I would love to be a part of this organization and open a pet reach home and foster the abused and neglected b
Step aside greedy PETA and make way for an organization that actually helps the animals in need! I have been an active member of ASPCA (logging on to their site, trying to donate, etc) and nothing makes me happier than that thought of helping innocent animals.
The aspca is amazing! I have to rescued pitbulls and I have seen first hand how far they go to help all animals! In the future if I ever want another animal I will be going to the aspca!
I volunteered here for a couple of weeks. But stopped because of personal circumstances. I can say that everyone there is friendly and committed to the welfare of animals. The volunteer opportunity to work so closely with animals was such a great experience.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos