BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Ashley L.
Locust Grove, GA
The ASPCA is a voice for animals.
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
Good Samaritan Expert
I foster dogs through several different rescues. ASPCA is wonderful -- it's so nice to have the support of such an organization. We often get our rescue pups spayed and neutered through ASPCA at inexpensive prices.
Brooke M.
downers grove, IL
We even made a large donation to them in place of wedding favors for our guests at our wedding. Proud of what they do and am happy to support them.
meghan s.
I love how much this organization cares about animals. They have been around for awhile now and have done a lot to help prevent animal cruelty. I am grateful there is an organization like this one out there willing to help so many animals.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
Is this the group with the sad looking animals and Sarah Mclachlan singing? I have to change the channel, it breaks my heart. Amazing how it's been around since 1866, I'll never understand how someone can be so cruel to an animal, especially puppies or kittens who haven't had the chance to have a better life. ASPCA wants to help those animals and give them a second chance.
Christina G.
Philadelphia, PA
I got my cat from the ASPCA in Philly and he is the most loveable man I know. I absolutely love him and he brings so much joy to my life. The people at the ASPCA really do care about animals and many of them are volunteers. My cat was not a kitten when I adopted him and he is the most affectionate cat I have ever seen and is such a good boy. Don't be scared to adopt or foster an older animal- they need love too.
Dusan Z.
All these organizations are great. Choosing just one to donate to is hard, so I say donate to what's close to your heart! They're all good organizations helping people! Let's keep our pets safe and in good homes!
Kate S.
HIGHLAND MLS
The commercial broke my heart I cried all night then the next day I went online to their website and now I'm a member of the ASPCA and I pay them monthly to care for those who have been harmed by evil owners I highly recommend you join you don't have to pay 19.95 every month please make a donation of at least $1.00
Erin B.
Lancaster, CA
Every time I see the commercial I want to give everything I have!! I love animals and love organizations such as the ASPCA that want to benefit animals!!
Angelina S.
Two things I hate most are abuse to children and animals. I love the ASPCA.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?