BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Julia D.
Reading, MA
The local chapter is where I got my own cat, so I have a special love for this organization. They cater to all animals and do the best they can for them. Some ASPCA's take care of farm animals as well. I've always wanted to volunteer there but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
ASPCA is definitely one of my all time favorite things out there. I am a huge animal lover and hate any sort of animal abuse and I try my hardest to donate to this organization as often as I can. If you don't want to love your pet then DON'T get a pet it is so disgusting to me.
Roberta M.
Argyle, NY
I love the ASPCA and all they do for the animals. This is a great charity and I support them whole heartedly. I'm glad someone is looking out for the poor animals that are homeless, abused and sick.
Julia W.
Stockton, CA
I am a huge animal lover as is many members of my family. We do anything we can to help save, feed and rescue innocent animals. I always encourage friends, family and complete strangers to adopt animals because there are so many stray animals out there. Wish I could do more.
Kim t.
Palm Coast, FL
This is a great organization. They put in so much effort into saving and helping animals. I once found a cat that had been hit by a car. I called my local ASPCA and they came right away. They were able to nurse the cat back to health and they even found it's owners! I love them!
Haley B.
I love the idea of adoption of homeless animals to give them a forever home but I really disagree with their choose to euthanize the cats and dogs that do not find homes in a decent amount of time.
Brittainy S.
Windermere, FL
The best place to start when looking to add to your family! my entire life we have rescued dogs and have been happier then ever! nothing is better then finding a new home for a helpless animal. i highly suggest checking them out.... always spayed and neutered, never an issue
Jenn V.
The ASPCA is another one of my favorite animal welfare groups, promoting animal adoption, taking action against animal cruelty & much more. They are a non profit organization, solely dedicated to animal welfare.

Visit their site for more information: http://www.aspca.org/
Mckenna R.
Huntington Beach, CA
I think what this organization does is great for animals of all kinds. But their commercials are on all the time and they are so depressing. I think most people change the channel than sit their and watch the entire thing. But they are very good at what they do otherwise
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
I cant stand when people abuse or even kill an animal for no reason. its just wrong. even with children. these animals need our help even if its a small donation. got a letter in the mail about a week ago and do plan on sending a small donation to help these poor animals.
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?