BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Haley F.
wilmington, VT
This is a fantastic organization and I donate as often as possible. One of my best friends ran the NYC triathlon to raise money for the cause and exceeded her goal both times. It's a great cause.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
If you're a lover of animals then you could not go wrong with volunteering at this charity. The animals are so sweet. You can also donate money too I would recommend people to support ASPCA ❤️
Anna R.
Some of my best fur babies came from the ASPCA. I donate frequently, or when I can and volunteer every now and then. I have a deep love for animals so I do what I can through this organization.
Elizabeth R.
They are so proactive about helping and rescuing animals, I got my dog there and like to go visit other animals there when I'm in the area! They're great about helping find lost dogs too, they've helped a family friend a few times. If only they were a no-kill shelter
Maura H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I adopted my lovely lifelong companion and man's best friend a little less than 4 years ago from my local SPCA shelter and it was the best decision I ever made. I continue to donate because my home would be filled with wayward creatures if my boyfriend would allow it.
Kendall G.
I love the ASPCA, I have volunteered with them many times. I wish that they received more money from others. My love for animals is great and I wish that other people where like this as well.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
I love the ASPCA, what it does, and what it stands for. I love that they are a no kill organization but at the same time I feel bad for the pets that are not in their organization. I feel more inclined to adopt from a kill shelter and know that I have saved a beloveds life.
Alicia C.
Mcdonough, GA
I love animals and I love ASPCA. I've donated as much as I can and have made a pact to myself that I will only rescue and adopt from now on. There are too many animals who need homes. This is an important organization and I will support them in the years to come.
Krystal Z.
I love this organization, and the support they provide for our animals. Always important to help others when we can, even a small change we can provide is still a change for the greater good.
eponine c.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the work the ASPCA does, but have often reported serious cases of abandonment and neglect to the NYC aspca and gotten no response . However, i have adopted from and heard many success stories from them and overall admire the work and dedication of the ASPCA
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?