BY ASPCA #4 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Amanda W.
Spring Hill , Fl
I am very fond of the ASPCA and what they do for animals. I am grateful that there are people in thie world trying to help decrease animal abuse and neglect. I donate a few bags of food and cat litter a week. If you are looking for a new pet, please consider adopting from here
Jenn V.
The ASPCA is another one of my favorite animal welfare groups, promoting animal adoption, taking action against animal cruelty & much more. They are a non profit organization, solely dedicated to animal welfare.

Visit their site for more information: http://www.aspca.org/
Lindsay J.
ADPCA is a great cause, and it hits hard seeing the commercials coming from an animal lover, and have rescued pets off the streets myself. It's good to see good people out there like this organization.
Amara T.
Since my dog can't stand up for herself I'll be her voice and advocate along with the rest who want the best for all four legged, two or three.. Oh you catch my drift! The ASPCA will love your donation!
Kim L.
Palm Coast, FL
This is a great organization. They put in so much effort into saving and helping animals. I once found a cat that had been hit by a car. I called my local ASPCA and they came right away. They were able to nurse the cat back to health and they even found it's owners! I love them!
Roberta M.
Argyle, NY
I love the ASPCA and all they do for the animals. This is a great charity and I support them whole heartedly. I'm glad someone is looking out for the poor animals that are homeless, abused and sick.
Julia D.
Reading, MA
The local chapter is where I got my own cat, so I have a special love for this organization. They cater to all animals and do the best they can for them. Some ASPCA's take care of farm animals as well. I've always wanted to volunteer there but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Haley B.
I love the idea of adoption of homeless animals to give them a forever home but I really disagree with their choose to euthanize the cats and dogs that do not find homes in a decent amount of time.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
ASPCA is definitely one of my all time favorite things out there. I am a huge animal lover and hate any sort of animal abuse and I try my hardest to donate to this organization as often as I can. If you don't want to love your pet then DON'T get a pet it is so disgusting to me.
Hannah G.
I love animals so much and have been active with this organization in the past. I will do anything to help any animal and love how much they have been able to change the lives of animals and people!
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?