BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Cheri M.
Carlisle, PA
Such a great organization for animals! Animals don't have a voice but ASPCA gives them one. They work to help and protect animals
Barbara T.
Mesa, AZ
I'm not a big save the animals fanatic because I believe all the money used could go towards finding a cure for cancer or helping out the human population but I have to say that this organization is a great one. We rescued my dog, Lucky, from an ASPCA in Dallas, Texas and we love him to death! He's a great dog, very intelligent, and funny. More great animals like this don't deserve what they have gotten and need homes!
Finnlee E.
The ASPCA ads with Sarah McLaughlin make me cry every single time I see them! It's an advertising campaign that WORKS though ... because as soon as I turned 18 and saw one, I called and donated. It's so powerful to see humans caring so much about the lives of animals. Understanding completely that they are helpless and need us! It's so beautiful, and I hope they do nothing but help more and more! <3
Quinn R.
This organization is so fantastic! I love the fact that they don't put animals "down'. I'm a huge pet advocate and I don't believe in mistreating anything or anyone.
Laura M.
Rio Linda, CA
My dog Moose was an ASPCA pup and is napping on the couch as I write this review. Moose is a beautiful addition to our family and I was impressed with the adoption process. We had two other dogs when we decided to adopt Moose. The personnel at the ASPCA arranged a meet and greet with our other animals and had many helpful tips to make the transition from a 2 dog household to a 3 dog household a happy and stress-free experience. The ASPCA is always in need of bedding and food. You can even volunteer to walk dogs.
Crystal N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love the ASPCA and the cause that they are trying to do. i have adopted my cat from here and she loves us so much. they make sure their animals are happy and healthy and find the best homes :)
nikki p.
Melville, Ny
Have had both feline and canine fixings done at a ASPCA mobile and they are just awesome. A lot of people have given them bad reps but from what I've seen it was nothing but clean, sterile, and friendly real certified vets working at them. Great place when your wallet is bare!
Alicia S.
San Antonio, TX
I adore animals and I am always a sucker for a stray kitty. ASPCA will put your money to work...helping the animals that do not have a voice for themselves. This is a great charity.
Amanda O.
Newark, IL
I love the advocacy and love they show for animals of all sizes. They speak for those who can't and give so many helpless animals new lives. Such a wonderful organization.
Yashima B.
Brooklyn, NY
I adopted my cat Candice from ASPCA. They were set up in a mobile van outside of a pet store and there were so many cats to choose from. I love the fact that ASPCA did so many follow up calls to see how my family and Candice dealt with new adjustments of my home. Even after having her for over a year they sent me an email during hurricane Sandy with tips on dealing with pets during emergencies.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?