BY ASPCA #6 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Jenn V.
The ASPCA is another one of my favorite animal welfare groups, promoting animal adoption, taking action against animal cruelty & much more. They are a non profit organization, solely dedicated to animal welfare.

Visit their site for more information: http://www.aspca.org/
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
ASPCA is definitely one of my all time favorite things out there. I am a huge animal lover and hate any sort of animal abuse and I try my hardest to donate to this organization as often as I can. If you don't want to love your pet then DON'T get a pet it is so disgusting to me.
Lindsay J.
ADPCA is a great cause, and it hits hard seeing the commercials coming from an animal lover, and have rescued pets off the streets myself. It's good to see good people out there like this organization.
Roberta M.
Argyle, NY
I love the ASPCA and all they do for the animals. This is a great charity and I support them whole heartedly. I'm glad someone is looking out for the poor animals that are homeless, abused and sick.
Amara T.
Since my dog can't stand up for herself I'll be her voice and advocate along with the rest who want the best for all four legged, two or three.. Oh you catch my drift! The ASPCA will love your donation!
Melissa A.
Clifton, CO
I hate people who abuse children and animals, they are defensless and the ASPCA is a voice for animals. Most of the money donated goes directly to caring for the animals, with the exception of legal fees and the salaries of the officers. Everyone else volunteers there time.
Haley B.
I love the idea of adoption of homeless animals to give them a forever home but I really disagree with their choose to euthanize the cats and dogs that do not find homes in a decent amount of time.
Brittainy S.
Windermere, FL
The best place to start when looking to add to your family! my entire life we have rescued dogs and have been happier then ever! nothing is better then finding a new home for a helpless animal. i highly suggest checking them out.... always spayed and neutered, never an issue
Julia D.
Reading, MA
The local chapter is where I got my own cat, so I have a special love for this organization. They cater to all animals and do the best they can for them. Some ASPCA's take care of farm animals as well. I've always wanted to volunteer there but haven't gotten around to it yet.
nikki p.
Flushing, NY
Have had both feline and canine fixings done at a ASPCA mobile and they are just awesome. A lot of people have given them bad reps but from what I've seen it was nothing but clean, sterile, and friendly real certified vets working at them. Great place when your wallet is bare!
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?