BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Victoria G.
Southaven, MS
The ASPCA does so much good for animals and I love that this organization exists. Animals do not have a voice so we are their voice and to often they are victims and are abused, neglected and so much more. It breaks my heart because I am such a huge animal love. I contribute to ASPCA every month and I help out animals every chance I get. I encourage you to help out ASPCA for such a great cause as well.
Stephanie M.
Colonia
Awesome organization for animals. They really care about the animals and use the funds to better them. I also love that they advocate against animal abuse. Overall a great organization that needs all the support they can get.
Makayla B.
Greensboro, NC
I volunteer for them. It is the most heartfelt job every . I do it so all the dogs that are with out homes can find homes . I donate my time instead of money because money wont get the dogs a home taking them out so people can see them will. Please sign up the volunteer they need help.
Danielle H.
Baltimore, MD
I adopted my dog from the Maryland SPCA and they have so many animals to take care of and I commend them for that. What they do is truly amazing for all the animals. I donate whenever I can!
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I am a full on die hard animal lover. Although I am allergic to most with fur, I still love them. I hate seeing animals in pain. Animals who are abused breaks my heart. It truly does. ASPCA has done wonders in helping this by giving animals a voice. And let it be heard STOP ABUSING ANIMALS!
Yashima B.
Brooklyn, NY
I adopted my cat Candice from ASPCA. They were set up in a mobile van outside of a pet store and there were so many cats to choose from. I love the fact that ASPCA did so many follow up calls to see how my family and Candice dealt with new adjustments of my home. Even after having her for over a year they sent me an email during hurricane Sandy with tips on dealing with pets during emergencies.
Nancy C.
As a avid animal lover and caregiver of many critters
I strongly encourage people to help be the voice these sweet animals need.
I donate as often as I can and help donate to several "no kill" shelters as well.
Ashley E.
I believe animals are important and that it's important to give them a voice and look after them when we can. I've always wanted to volunteer at an ASPCA shelter, I have to look for a closer one though.
Lisa R.
Abilene, TX
I recently went to the Dallas ASPCA to adopt a kitten for my family. When I arrived at the very large flashy adoption center I was told about their extremely high adoption fees. I am not sure if these insane adoption fees are going to the animals or the flashy Dallas Headquarters.
Jennifer C.
I love the ASPCA. Its a great organization with a great cause! I adopted my kitty from the local SPCA and shes amazing. The staff wasn't very nice and helpful (I volunteered there after I brought my baby home) and after about the 3rd time of being treated poorly I stopped. This may just be my local branch but I still love the company in general for all the great things they do to help animals!
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?