Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love the idea of adoption of homeless animals to give them a forever home but I really disagree with their choose to euthanize the cats and dogs that do not find homes in a decent amount of time.
The best place to start when looking to add to your family! my entire life we have rescued dogs and have been happier then ever! nothing is better then finding a new home for a helpless animal. i highly suggest checking them out.... always spayed and neutered, never an issue
This is a great organization. They put in so much effort into saving and helping animals. I once found a cat that had been hit by a car. I called my local ASPCA and they came right away. They were able to nurse the cat back to health and they even found it's owners! I love them!
I love animals so much and have been active with this organization in the past. I will do anything to help any animal and love how much they have been able to change the lives of animals and people!
I am very fond of the ASPCA and what they do for animals. I am grateful that there are people in thie world trying to help decrease animal abuse and neglect. I donate a few bags of food and cat litter a week. If you are looking for a new pet, please consider adopting from here
I have never heard of this organization i heard about it just about 3 weeks ago when i saw my sister donating money to this organization and i was so happy and proud she was doing this cause we have had pets our entire life and she has about 7 dogs.... shes a animal lover
Such a great animal protecting and animal helping group I love how much they give life to animals and how much they care about their animals who are suffering or hurting and who need new homes.
I think what this organization does is great for animals of all kinds. But their commercials are on all the time and they are so depressing. I think most people change the channel than sit their and watch the entire thing. But they are very good at what they do otherwise
I am a supporter of ASPCA and all they do for animals. I admire their dedication to finding homes for millions of dogs and cats. I always donate to charities that help animals or the environment because I believe what they are doing is crucial to our planet. Someone needs to make a stand for these dogs and cats and I feel good to give my money to this wonderful charity.
My mother used to work for the RI branch of ASPCA. They are so compassionate and responsible. It is clear that every employee of this organization truly values the lives of all of their animals.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos