BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Hannah G.
I love animals so much and have been active with this organization in the past. I will do anything to help any animal and love how much they have been able to change the lives of animals and people!
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
ASPCA is definitely one of my all time favorite things out there. I am a huge animal lover and hate any sort of animal abuse and I try my hardest to donate to this organization as often as I can. If you don't want to love your pet then DON'T get a pet it is so disgusting to me.
Brittainy S.
Windermere, FL
The best place to start when looking to add to your family! my entire life we have rescued dogs and have been happier then ever! nothing is better then finding a new home for a helpless animal. i highly suggest checking them out.... always spayed and neutered, never an issue
Julia W.
Stockton, CA
I am a huge animal lover as is many members of my family. We do anything we can to help save, feed and rescue innocent animals. I always encourage friends, family and complete strangers to adopt animals because there are so many stray animals out there. Wish I could do more.
Amara T.
Since my dog can't stand up for herself I'll be her voice and advocate along with the rest who want the best for all four legged, two or three.. Oh you catch my drift! The ASPCA will love your donation!
Roberta M.
Argyle, NY
I love the ASPCA and all they do for the animals. This is a great charity and I support them whole heartedly. I'm glad someone is looking out for the poor animals that are homeless, abused and sick.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I love this organization. I have seen how they have helped hundreds upon thousands of animals. They even started the feral cat and feral dog sterilization program. This program helps to make sure that they do not have litters that will become feral dogs and cats as well.
Mckenna R.
Huntington Beach, CA
I think what this organization does is great for animals of all kinds. But their commercials are on all the time and they are so depressing. I think most people change the channel than sit their and watch the entire thing. But they are very good at what they do otherwise
Katie B.
My mother used to work for the RI branch of ASPCA. They are so compassionate and responsible. It is clear that every employee of this organization truly values the lives of all of their animals.
Mayte P.
I wish there were more organizations like this one out there. I myself collect donations, volunteer, fight for these poor souls' rights. It saddens me to see the commercials, but its even more sad to see how many people will change the channel and ignore what's in front of there faces. Instead of helping the "furries", people just turn the cheek and choose to not get involved. Thank you ASPCA for doing everything to make a difference, because of these commercials growing up, I have made it my mission to do my part and save lives!
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?