BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Jennifer S.
Benicia, CA
Definitely love the majority of their facilities their staff. The one in Pleasanton, CA is superb! Always super clean and friendly, no kill shelters are always a plus. I've adopted 2 animals from them so far, and they have spayed/ neutered our other 2 pets for free as well as microchipped them.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
I have continued to donate to this company for a few years. I donate every month. I support these animals cause they don't have a voice. Just like children they need people, there owners to look out for them.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
My local ASPCA had fixed my cat and we had no problem with it. This organization is really great for saving animals. My local ASPCA has a thrift store where you can drop off your stuff and the money they make from it goes to help fund the animals they are taking care of. It's such a good place.
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Great organization, they truly care about and are there for the animals. They have low cost animal hospital as well. If you are not able to pay they will work with you all for the better of the animal. Kudos!!!!
Torie S.
Providnce Vlg, TX
Love the ASPCA! They have rescued so many animals and found their furever homes. The raise money to save animals, keep locations open to house, feed, treat pets needing homes. The also have fostering programs to maintain saving as many animals as possible. With the contract requiring you to fix your new adopted pet, they are working on controlling the overpopulation of animals our country is faced with.
Samantha H.
In love with this foundation!!! Anything to help these innocent animals. Donate when you can and help save these poor babies. No animal should be treated terribly or abused. It's a great cause and I 100% support
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I love the ASPCA! I got 2 of my dogs there, they were both abused. Without the ASPCA god knows what would of happend to them. I hate people who abuse animals & the ASPCA helps many of them find good homes. I don't know what I'd do with my 2 rescue doggies.. Thank you for my 2 furry friends xo
Katherine L.
Sometimes we tend to forget that animals feel and have emotions just like we do. I am beyond grateful that there are such organizations as this one that defends animal rights and prosecutes those who are cruel to animals. Thank you for standing up for those that cannot stand up for themselves.
Amanda J.
Austin, TX
I got my darling kitty from here. He was on special for $5! Five dollars! Can you believe that? They also gave me food and medication for him when I took him home. Plus, He came with a free first vet visit. If it weren't for the ASPCA, I don't know that I would have the little guy in my life.
Yashima B.
Brooklyn, NY
I adopted my cat Candice from ASPCA. They were set up in a mobile van outside of a pet store and there were so many cats to choose from. I love the fact that ASPCA did so many follow up calls to see how my family and Candice dealt with new adjustments of my home. Even after having her for over a year they sent me an email during hurricane Sandy with tips on dealing with pets during emergencies.
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?