- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
This organization is great for animal lovers and conservationists. They do so many good works to help people and animals out! They're a wonderful organization and I couldn't recommend them more! 10/10
I absolutely love this charity! I am a huge animal lover and donate all the time. They are so thoughtful and caring. I would love to be able to volunteer for this charity. It's so great everything they do to help the animals. They're help is greatly appreciated all around the U.S
Hurting an animal is like hurting a child.It wrong. Animals should be loved whether or not they behave. its the way you raise your animal. some of them aren't privileged to have a loving family. and its always sad to see an animal put to sleep because of some what careless animals
The best place to start when looking to add to your family! my entire life we have rescued dogs and have been happier then ever! nothing is better then finding a new home for a helpless animal. i highly suggest checking them out.... always spayed and neutered, never an issue
Have had both feline and canine fixings done at a ASPCA mobile and they are just awesome. A lot of people have given them bad reps but from what I've seen it was nothing but clean, sterile, and friendly real certified vets working at them. Great place when your wallet is bare!
This is a great organization. They put in so much effort into saving and helping animals. I once found a cat that had been hit by a car. I called my local ASPCA and they came right away. They were able to nurse the cat back to health and they even found it's owners! I love them!
The local chapter is where I got my own cat, so I have a special love for this organization. They cater to all animals and do the best they can for them. Some ASPCA's take care of farm animals as well. I've always wanted to volunteer there but haven't gotten around to it yet.
I am a huge animal lover as is many members of my family. We do anything we can to help save, feed and rescue innocent animals. I always encourage friends, family and complete strangers to adopt animals because there are so many stray animals out there. Wish I could do more.
I love animals so much and have been active with this organization in the past. I will do anything to help any animal and love how much they have been able to change the lives of animals and people!
Since my dog can't stand up for herself I'll be her voice and advocate along with the rest who want the best for all four legged, two or three.. Oh you catch my drift! The ASPCA will love your donation!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos