BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Juanita V.
Oil City, LA
THIS IS A VERY GOOD ORGANZATION IF I HAD TONS OF MONEY I WOULD DONATE LOTS TO THESE VOLUTEERS
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
Every week we go, they have something ready for us to do. The people there are kind and so devoted to the animals they rescue. I have to say I would really like to foster animals for the ASPCA, however, I am unsure how to do so.
Meagan F.
The ASPCA is a great place to adopt a pet and help them find a forever home. The only thing I do not like about them is what they obviously do with the poor animals if they are not adopted by a certain time :( I wish they were a no kill shelter.
Traci B.
Armuchee, GA
Only 1% off donations actually ever goes to help animals in this organization. You should donate to local, small charities where your money doesn't pay salaries and advertising.
Mackenzie S.
Antioch, CA
I'm so glad there is organizations like this that try and give animals a fighting chance. It is so sad to see what becomes of many animals and it is nice knowing that many others get a new chance at life.
trish s.
Green lane, PA
We rescued my dog from the ASPCA and they're great, they do all they can to help these animals and the volunteers are so passionate about it! They really helped me find my 'perfect' dog:)
Danae D.
Bend, OR
I love everything ASPCA is about.
brenna d.
Williamsburg, VA
They do such great work with animals and help keep pets safe from bad owners
sam p.
Petersburg, PA
I love animals and this is an amazing program for animals. love this program!
Maria J.
I love everything about them and how they help animals who don't have a voice. I'm a big animal lover I have two dogs that I love to death. And it sickens me to think that there is people in this world who hurt innocent animals. I love what the ASPCA does and I pray would people will get behind.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?