- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Truly cares about animals and helping to make their lives as meaningful and pain-free as possible. This is a company I routinely donate too and feel proud for doing so. You can see the work they do in every day live with animals. They do not care about themselves but about making the animals happy
I love the ASPCA. Its a great organization with a great cause! I adopted my kitty from the local SPCA and shes amazing. The staff wasn't very nice and helpful (I volunteered there after I brought my baby home) and after about the 3rd time of being treated poorly I stopped. This may just be my local branch but I still love the company in general for all the great things they do to help animals!
At a museum I worked at once, we partnered with the local ASPCA to help local wildlife recover from injury, captivity, etc. It was great to see the dedicated workers and the positive results as well as the impact on the local community made through our education-based partnership.
I love animals and when I can, I donate money, supplies, or my time. Those old towels you have that you don't want anymore? Give it to them. Those old dog or cat toys? Give it to them. Call and ask them what they need. Or go to their websites, sometimes they'll list what they need.
This is a great organization that brings so much awareness to the fact that there are so many pets out there that need loving homes. Also, they bring awareness to pet owners that spaying and neutering your animals is a great way to prevent even more pets that may end up homeless.
I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make. I will continue to support them.
Hurting an animal is like hurting a child.It wrong. Animals should be loved whether or not they behave. its the way you raise your animal. some of them aren't privileged to have a loving family. and its always sad to see an animal put to sleep because of some what careless animals
I absolutely love this charity! I am a huge animal lover and donate all the time. They are so thoughtful and caring. I would love to be able to volunteer for this charity. It's so great everything they do to help the animals. They're help is greatly appreciated all around the U.S
I am a huge fan of this group as a pet lover. They offer free resources to animal owners as to how best to protect their furry friends in emergencies and also links you to great ways to help other animals in need. They are my 'go to' organization when friends ask about animal rescue
Animals who are neglected ... beaten ... tortured ... is inhuman. Whether they are animals or humans, they feel pain as we do. They just don't have a voice to speak up against it, the ASPCA is that voice.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos