BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Jackeline P.
I love animals and I love how these organizations are like a voice for them it's so sad how they get abandoned and treated wrongly . I support this organization because they are truly making a difference for these little guys.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I absolutely love ASPCA they are the voices of the animals who can't help themselves. They are compassionate about what they do and you can tell they really want to make a difference and strive everyday to do so!
Jessica C.
Muleshoe, TX
I Love ASPCA Because They Help Out Animals Thay Are Suffering Or Dont Have A Home. Its Sad Seeing Animals Suffer Specially When They Dont Have Nothing To Eat. I Hate To See Animals Suffer Thanks To ASPCA There Here To Help Thanks Alot.
Bernadette H.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love the ASPCA, they actually spay/neuter the animals they take in, promote adoption, and do a lot of programs to educate people. They also fight for all different types of animals, not just dogs and cats, which I also love. All animals need to have a voice, and the ASPCA provides that voice!
Vicky S.
Winton, CA
Every time I see this on TV it makes me said how animals suffer and mad at how people leave there animals...I love that there are people out there helping innocent animals and being able to care and rescue them from heartless people
Amanda J.
Austin, TX
I got my darling kitty from here. He was on special for $5! Five dollars! Can you believe that? They also gave me food and medication for him when I took him home. Plus, He came with a free first vet visit. If it weren't for the ASPCA, I don't know that I would have the little guy in my life.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Good Samaritan Expert Level 3
I have continued to donate to this company for a few years. I donate every month. I support these animals cause they don't have a voice. Just like children they need people, there owners to look out for them.
Bailey D.
Sandy, OR
This is a foundation that needs to get a lot more credit than it already does. The money you donate to this foundation goes to helping animals that are abused and neglected and that needs to be put to an end.
Kerri C.
Canton, MA
I just love the ASPCA! They are one of my absolute favorite organizations for animals!!
I am the biggest animal lover, and care so deeply for any and all animals.
I am thankful for each and every single organization out there that dedicates themselves to helping and saving animals each and every day.
Rosie P.
Arlington, MA
Great low cost spay and neutering program. Pets are so vital to your mental well being and overall health. The aspca does a fantastic job of finding a balance between helping animals and helping people. Being able to provide services to those who otherwise couldn't afford it is wonderful.
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?