Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Love this organization, I've volunteered here many of times. Their mission is great and they carry out their mission. They have spay and neuter drives that help reduce the population of feral cats.
My husband and I love volunteering for the ASPCA! We've also adopted two cats from them!
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is a really great organization that stands against people who are abusive to animals and helps to care for the animals while finding them new homes that are safe!
This is a very impactful organization. They do very meaningful work and do make a difference in the world. The donations get put to good use! Even something small can make an impact in the quality of an animal's life
Any charity that helps animals I am all for, I just with I were in a place to be able to donate to each of them.
Great charity work for neglected, abused and homeless animals. most times people think that animals don't have feelings because they can't talk or communicate feelings like we do but they are smart.
The ASPCA is a voice for animals.
Is this the group with the sad looking animals and Sarah Mclachlan singing? I have to change the channel, it breaks my heart. Amazing how it's been around since 1866, I'll never understand how someone can be so cruel to an animal, especially puppies or kittens who haven't had the chance to have a better life. ASPCA wants to help those animals and give them a second chance.
All these organizations are great. Choosing just one to donate to is hard, so I say donate to what's close to your heart! They're all good organizations helping people! Let's keep our pets safe and in good homes!
Great services, takes good care of your animals shows them love and respect
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos