BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Lauren F.
Orlando, FL
This is a great place to volunteer and work with animals. I love going to visit and donating what I can. I have even adopted from here before. Such great people to work with. They all really care for the animals.
Madison P.
Fort Bragg, NC
The ASPCA has saved so many of God's blessings to us. I am so thankful for this organization and how many animals they have saved that were left for dead or surrendered. I whole heartedly support this organization.
Jackeline P.
I love animals and I love how these organizations are like a voice for them it's so sad how they get abandoned and treated wrongly . I support this organization because they are truly making a difference for these little guys.
Martha R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love animals and I'm really glad there are organizations that can help these incident animals and I'm glad there are people donating to help them out just with one donate you'll be able to change an animals live
Megan R.
bethlehem, PA
My family got my very first dog at the ASPCA. Cody was my childhood dog, and I love her a lot. She has been gone now for about 3 years. I lover her very much. Even though she's gone, I think about her often. I got my very own dog from another adoption agency- Sunrays Pitbull Rescue in the area I live in. I've had him about a year. Adoption is great no matter where you get a dog. Dogs are very hard work, though.
Mariah L.
I'm an animal lover and watching these commercials make me cry and it's just so sad how these innocent animals are treated. Thank you to this organization for helping this animals get the love and care they deserve.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I absolutely love ASPCA they are the voices of the animals who can't help themselves. They are compassionate about what they do and you can tell they really want to make a difference and strive everyday to do so!
Jessica A.
Westbrook, ME
I follow ASPCA across social media platforms and think they're doing such amazing work. I have supported them for years and I think that rescuing animals is such an amazing thing and they all deserve good homes!
Christina G.
Philadelphia, PA
I got my cat from the ASPCA in Philly and he is the most loveable man I know. I absolutely love him and he brings so much joy to my life. The people at the ASPCA really do care about animals and many of them are volunteers. My cat was not a kitten when I adopted him and he is the most affectionate cat I have ever seen and is such a good boy. Don't be scared to adopt or foster an older animal- they need love too.
Jennifer C.
An amazing organization that really helps animals through out the country. Having volunteered at my local animal shelter, I was able to witness first hand how much they really assist with other animal organization.
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?