Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
Every time I see this on TV it makes me said how animals suffer and mad at how people leave there animals...I love that there are people out there helping innocent animals and being able to care and rescue them from heartless people
Love the ASPCA! They have rescued so many animals and found their furever homes. The raise money to save animals, keep locations open to house, feed, treat pets needing homes. The also have fostering programs to maintain saving as many animals as possible. With the contract requiring you to fix your new adopted pet, they are working on controlling the overpopulation of animals our country is faced with.
I love the ASPCA! I got 2 of my dogs there, they were both abused. Without the ASPCA god knows what would of happend to them. I hate people who abuse animals & the ASPCA helps many of them find good homes. I don't know what I'd do with my 2 rescue doggies.. Thank you for my 2 furry friends xo
This is a foundation that needs to get a lot more credit than it already does. The money you donate to this foundation goes to helping animals that are abused and neglected and that needs to be put to an end.
I love everything about them and how they help animals who don't have a voice. I'm a big animal lover I have two dogs that I love to death. And it sickens me to think that there is people in this world who hurt innocent animals. I love what the ASPCA does and I pray would people will get behind.
In love with this foundation!!! Anything to help these innocent animals. Donate when you can and help save these poor babies. No animal should be treated terribly or abused. It's a great cause and I 100% support
I got my darling kitty from here. He was on special for $5! Five dollars! Can you believe that? They also gave me food and medication for him when I took him home. Plus, He came with a free first vet visit. If it weren't for the ASPCA, I don't know that I would have the little guy in my life.
I love the ASPCA, they actually spay/neuter the animals they take in, promote adoption, and do a lot of programs to educate people. They also fight for all different types of animals, not just dogs and cats, which I also love. All animals need to have a voice, and the ASPCA provides that voice!
ASPCA is ding great things for animals and advocacy. I lived near their NYC headquarters about a year ago and had to stop myself from trying to adopt every single critter in their window. I feel good when donating to this org - just wish they'd quit playing those Sarah MacLachlan commercials!
I adopted my cat Candice from ASPCA. They were set up in a mobile van outside of a pet store and there were so many cats to choose from. I love the fact that ASPCA did so many follow up calls to see how my family and Candice dealt with new adjustments of my home. Even after having her for over a year they sent me an email during hurricane Sandy with tips on dealing with pets during emergencies.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos