- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
My local ASPCA had fixed my cat and we had no problem with it. This organization is really great for saving animals. My local ASPCA has a thrift store where you can drop off your stuff and the money they make from it goes to help fund the animals they are taking care of. It's such a good place.
Great low cost spay and neutering program. Pets are so vital to your mental well being and overall health. The aspca does a fantastic job of finding a balance between helping animals and helping people. Being able to provide services to those who otherwise couldn't afford it is wonderful.
I got my darling kitty from here. He was on special for $5! Five dollars! Can you believe that? They also gave me food and medication for him when I took him home. Plus, He came with a free first vet visit. If it weren't for the ASPCA, I don't know that I would have the little guy in my life.
Sometimes we tend to forget that animals feel and have emotions just like we do. I am beyond grateful that there are such organizations as this one that defends animal rights and prosecutes those who are cruel to animals. Thank you for standing up for those that cannot stand up for themselves.
I love the ASPCA! I got 2 of my dogs there, they were both abused. Without the ASPCA god knows what would of happend to them. I hate people who abuse animals & the ASPCA helps many of them find good homes. I don't know what I'd do with my 2 rescue doggies.. Thank you for my 2 furry friends xo
In love with this foundation!!! Anything to help these innocent animals. Donate when you can and help save these poor babies. No animal should be treated terribly or abused. It's a great cause and I 100% support
I have continued to donate to this company for a few years. I donate every month. I support these animals cause they don't have a voice. Just like children they need people, there owners to look out for them.
Great organization, they truly care about and are there for the animals. They have low cost animal hospital as well. If you are not able to pay they will work with you all for the better of the animal. Kudos!!!!
I volunteer for them. It is the most heartfelt job every . I do it so all the dogs that are with out homes can find homes . I donate my time instead of money because money wont get the dogs a home taking them out so people can see them will. Please sign up the volunteer they need help.
The ASPCA does so much good for animals and I love that this organization exists. Animals do not have a voice so we are their voice and to often they are victims and are abused, neglected and so much more. It breaks my heart because I am such a huge animal love. I contribute to ASPCA every month and I help out animals every chance I get. I encourage you to help out ASPCA for such a great cause as well.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos