BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
I absolutely love this organization. I'm a big animal lover anyhow, but I always try and donate to this charity anytime I get a chance. I will never understand how someone could abandon or abuse an animal but I will always try to make sure they feel loved. The organization is great and full of hard working volunteers.
Jillian S.
Everyone should donate to aspca! Animals are my life and anything we can do to help animals in need I'm willing to do. I just wish they wouldn't spend money on promos/gift stuff that they give out to provide incentive for people to donate. People shouldn't need incentives and that money can go towards the cause:)
Erica Z.
I adopted my beloved full grown great dane from the ASPCA. i loved him very much till his very last breath and still till today has a special place in my heart. i am sad to know he is no longer with me but i am very happy to know that i gave him a second chance at life and a loving home. RIP CROIX 05/26/14
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
This organization kills me when I see the commercials on tv. I have a passion for animals and I don't understand how people can do these to innocent animals! I support them bcuz everyone needs to be love and that's includes animals.
Candy C.
I love animals and donate items during their Drives. I can not Believe the cruelty that is exacted on so called pets in this world. It is sad and breaks my heart. I think animals have a wisdom that we are yet to understand.
Dalynn M.
Valley Mills, TX
Does some good work. Glad someone out there does. I just think there are more important causes for my money's sake, and the commercials really strike a nerve with me! But, someone's gotta do they work they do and take care of the animals. Let's keep it on the neutral with the politics though, alright ASPCA?
Mariah A.
I really believe in this organization and I am so beyond happy and grateful that organizations like this exist. Animals should be treated fairly always. They cannot defend themselves and I have such a big heart for animals. Thank you, ASPCA, for all you do. Thank you for being a voice to the voiceless.
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
I have volunteered with this organization for many summers. I happen to think what they do is incredible. We have so many animals in our world and they deserve to be taken care of, which is why I love this organization.
Danielle G.
Germantown, KY
From their commercials to their events, the ASPCA devotes all of their time and resources to the care of animals and it's wonderful to see. I know those who often donate to the ASPCA and they never regret their donations!
Tonya M.
I love love love what this company stands for and what they do to help out the animals. We all should be good stewards of our planet and animals. We coexist with animals and we should act accordingly. The animals deserve much respect from us.
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?