Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I love animals and knowing that people are abusing them is horrifying to me. I would take them all in if I could but since I can't, it's great to know that they ASPCA is just a phone call away. To know that an animal is going to be taken in and cared for is reason enough to back an organization such as this.
I adopted a cat through them. It was a minimal fee and the cat was fixed and up-to-date on vaccinations! Later on I. Life, I owned a dog and I paid $10 to have her fixed and updated on her shots. It's a great organization. The only thing I have issues with is that they put animals to sleep after picking them up off the streets within a short period of time if no one adopts them. I don't agree with that.
I love animals so much and I donate to the ASPA quite often I also let everyone I know who's looking for an anim to adopt do not shop. I have adopted my own dog and it's so rewarding! You feel so much more prideful telling someone you adopted and saved a dogs life than saying you spend $1000 on a purebred
I feel as if this group robs people of their money, they advertise way too much which costs quite a bit! Yet the animals only have a certain amount of time in their shelter before they're put down because they can't afford to have them stay their any longer. How sad.
I have to turn the channel everything this commercial comes on, the reality these poor animals are living in kills me. Makes my faith in humanity a little less each day, but this organization is what gives me hope in our future. Amazing,
It's hard not to help helpless pets and animals. I had the opportunity to work with them in school and we held spay and neuter clinics for these animals. There were so many great volunteers and people willing to donate time to help stop the breeding of cats on the street.
I cannot watch these commercials they tear my heart in half. I want to go and get everyone of these animals and bring them home. The ASPCA goes out and literally rescues these animals from abusive owners and they also find strays no one loves. I really like they they do go after the abusers and make them pay for being one of the lowest forms of life on the planet.
I love the ASPCA as they are doing so much for animals and I love animals. I have been donating since I was a kid and I am still to this day supporting this charity. I support it because I love animals and hate the mistreatment done to them. Please support the ASPCA!
I love dogs so much and i know how abuse can damage them for a life time so i went to a shelter near me and i adopted a puppy who was found in an abandon house with his mom and siblings unfortunately his mom didnt make it but now he is home with me and he will always be safe
I live this organization and their live for saving animals. I have been familiar for a very long time. I donate when I can. I support because no animals deserve to die. You should support because animals are just as important as humans.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos