BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
ASPCA works to rescue animals from abuse, pass humane laws and shares resources with shelters nationwide. I have donated through a workplace charity donation program. Their mom Deion is to end animal cruelty. As s pet owner, I find this cause important!!
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
This is a great organization for all animals! More people should support it. although i think most people think of the ASPCA commercials with Sara McLoughlin. But they really do amazing work to support and care for animals.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I few some kind of way with the commercials. I know commercials are really expensive and they get great time on tv. Maybe they could use all this money to help the dogs.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I love animals, so I hate seeing the commercials for this but at the same time I am very happy that they make sure people are aware of the bad situations and hope that everyone can help get these animals the help they need! I always donate if I see the opportunity!
yulissa d.
Bronx, NY
i love what the aspca does and their mission. i always try to help the best way that i can because i know how hard it could be. i just hope and wish all animals are treated as they should be treated but thankfully the aspca is there for those who are not
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
One of the best and most well known animal charities. The ASPCA needs donations to help house and feed animals that volunteers are out rescuing from mills, abusive homes, and the streets.
Bonnie L.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
I love the ASPCA! They are such an amazing organization. They do such amazing work to help and protect all animals. You can go on their website to donate money or look up your local chapter to volunteer. Overall, the ASPCA is a great organization!
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
My family is all about this organization we are a big animal loving family we donate all the time this is an amazing cause and wish everyone would donate or adopt dogs!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
The commercials get me every time with the sad and lonely animals, I am an animal lover myself and have 2 pups and a cat adopted from them. animals can be expensive and there are a lot of strays out there in need of food, shelter, medical care and TLC. it can be an overwhelming cost to take care of all of those needs for SO many animals. I wish more people cared about the well being of animals and would spay or neuter their pets before letting them multiply and just abandoning them. adopt don't shop! animals deserve love too and are not always so lucky to find homes. this organization helps raise money to be able to take care of animals that need homes before being adopted and we couldn't be more happy with them!!!
Sarah H.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
This is one of the most deceiving, mismanaged, wasteful rescues out there. I am not denying they do some good for animals. I am saying only a few pennies for every donated dollar is actually spent on amlnimals. This information is easily found if you Google it. Most of the money goes to overhead. I understand it does cost money to run any business, even not for profit. Those TV commercials, stats on commercials, gifts, and employee pay eats the majority of the donations. I prefer to donate to local shelters.
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?