BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Raven M.
I am an animal lover and have only ever rescued. The ASPCA is how I have had my best friend since I was a child. I remember when I first got him how shaken he was by people. I'm so thankful for the ASPCA to have taken him from that atmosphere and giving me the chance to find the perfect best friend.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Being able to help those that can't help themselves. That's what this organization is about. Love to support them. Their commercials always pull at the heart. I donate whenever I can get the chance.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great organization. They help the animals that have been mistreated. We support and donate all the time. Whether we drop off food.. or volunteer to help out at some the the kennals around town. I know when im ready to adopt a pet this will be my go to place... help by adopting a pet.
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Its been awhile since I volunteered at this organization but I remember it was an amazing experience. Just knowing that I was able to help the animals was so rewarding. Sometimes going there was sad but there were also happy times as well and I'm thankful to have had that opportunity. I recommend that everyone try volunteering in their lifetime. Its great to help your neighbors, people and animals.
Jennifer C.
Watertown, TN
I donate to the ASPCA yearly. I'm an advocate for animal welfare and love what they do for the animals. I get a wonderful calendar from them every year for the past 4 years. Their love for animals and proof of rescues is why I help. If you love animals and want to give them a voice, you should donate too.
Chennette B.
I love animals and knowing that people are abusing them is horrifying to me. I would take them all in if I could but since I can't, it's great to know that they ASPCA is just a phone call away. To know that an animal is going to be taken in and cared for is reason enough to back an organization such as this.
Cheryl C.
Cincinnati, OH
I adopted a cat through them. It was a minimal fee and the cat was fixed and up-to-date on vaccinations! Later on I. Life, I owned a dog and I paid $10 to have her fixed and updated on her shots. It's a great organization. The only thing I have issues with is that they put animals to sleep after picking them up off the streets within a short period of time if no one adopts them. I don't agree with that.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I adopted my dog and he is the best decision I have ever made. If I didn't live in a one bedroom apartment, I'd go back and adopt another. My little man was found in a cardboard box in 4ft of snow left to die. Some of these dogs require a little extra time and love but I respect anyone willing to give it.
Jordyn L.
I feel as if this group robs people of their money, they advertise way too much which costs quite a bit! Yet the animals only have a certain amount of time in their shelter before they're put down because they can't afford to have them stay their any longer. How sad.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I cannot watch these commercials they tear my heart in half. I want to go and get everyone of these animals and bring them home. The ASPCA goes out and literally rescues these animals from abusive owners and they also find strays no one loves. I really like they they do go after the abusers and make them pay for being one of the lowest forms of life on the planet.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?