- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I have donated money and food for the animals that are in the shelter. I have also volunteered many times at the one in houston, it is life changing on seeing animals come through the doors that are super under fed or injured
The SPCA is mostly on its feet purely by donation. Donate blankets, towels, leashes/collars, pillows anything you no longer used. Donate dog food and/or treats that you either bought or your dog doesn't like. They accept new or used. Your dog is bored of a toy donate it. Grew out of its sweater or winter jacket donate it.
I absolutely love this organization. I'm a big animal lover anyhow, but I always try and donate to this charity anytime I get a chance. I will never understand how someone could abandon or abuse an animal but I will always try to make sure they feel loved. The organization is great and full of hard working volunteers.
I've always said I like animals more than I do humans (they're just so selfless and loyal), and the ASPCA gives little love bugs a second chance at life. There aren't enough good things I can say about adopting! Be sure to adopt today!!!
Super great foundation! It's nice to see one there are things out there for animals. Because as we all know animals are very defenseless and unlike us humans they do not have the ability to defend themselves or ask for help.
I'm proud to donate to this organization knowing animals are being helped who otherwise wouldn't get treatment they need. I have donated money on many occasions, but have just been informed I can also donate specific items to a local shelter, which I'm proud to say I will be doing with the winter season coming up.
I volunteer for the aspca every week. It is so rewarding to see the dogs get adopted and find their forever homes. It's the highlight of my week. You certainly get to know the different breeds and personalities of the dogs. I have a blast playing with the dogs and I wouldn't spend my Saturday's doing anything else.
I really give them applauds for all they do for animals. There are so many people out there that are heartless and they think that animals don't have feelings or a heart but they do and each and every day there is an animal out that hopes that someone just anyone would step in and give it a loving and caring hand,
I am all for the ASPCA!!!! They save animals every single day && get them out of those terrible conditions! This is a wonderful organization & I strongly strongly believe that they are awesome && do wonderful jobs every day!
I volunteer here for a couple of weeks and it was a great experience. If I had more time on my hands I would defiantly work there again. I recommend it for any animal lovers who want to help dogs cats and other animals !!!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos