BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
Give, give, give! They can never have enough to care for the animals saved from abuse and horrible situations. I have given regularly for about a year, and I always adopt my pets. You should support if you have any pets.
Heather C.
Nampa, ID
I ALWAYS DONATE TO THE ASPCA IT IS FOR SUCH A GREAT CAUSE.. I ALSO DONATE TO ALL THE ANIMAL THRIFT STORES WHENEVER I CAN.. i have two beautiful cats 1 of which i rescued from an abusive home so i totally understand the reasoning behind it all...the commercials are heart wrenching and they seriously hit
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
I adopted my little doggie from the SPCA. He was a stray found wandering the streets of Philly. They really try so hard to take great care of the animals with very limited resources. Because they are no-kill, some dogs stay there for years before being adopted. I wish I could take them all home with me!!
samantha s.
ohio
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
This is another great organization to support and to donate to. They help out all different kinds of animals who need help. They really do save animals lives and bring them into good homes and better Living conditions.
Rebecca R.
I think the ASPCA is a great organization. I like how they offer so much education. I bought a pet care book from them years ago and it was awesome! I also like a lot of the products they have, but am unsure if any of those funds go towards donations. I would like to see more from the ASPCA in the media.
melissa l.
The ASPCA is a great Foundation they can use all the help they can get unfortunately there's a lot of people who don't know how to take care of their animals but the ASPCA is. a godsend we need more people like them and Society and they need more help from us the society so please do your part and help them out
Iriz M.
I love how ASPCA cares for abandoned animals. I never understood and I never will understand how people can leave such helpless animals alone a forgotten but thankfully this organization helps them find a better life.
Bethany V.
Port Richey, FL
The ASPCA is truly amazing. I love animals and the people who work and volunteer there do too. It puts my mind at ease knowing that there is a place for the abandoned and abused animals out there. Four years ago I adopted my very first dog from the ASPCA. I've been volunteering and donating ever since !
Alyssa B.
I actually support the MSPCA but they do the same things. I donate everything from money, to holding fundraisers, to giving supplies. It is such a good place where animals can finally get adopted and earn the life they deserve.
Jessica C.
Muleshoe, TX
I Love ASPCA Because They Help Out Animals Thay Are Suffering Or Dont Have A Home. Its Sad Seeing Animals Suffer Specially When They Dont Have Nothing To Eat. I Hate To See Animals Suffer Thanks To ASPCA There Here To Help Thanks Alot.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?