Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,776 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I hate the commercials on TV so much i have to turn the TV off or go to another channel while they are on. I don't need to see depressing sad photos of animals in poor physical condition.
They help animals and are good people.
This is about the awesomest place, that cares about animals. :D <3
I just rescued a cat and a dog from them and they gave me free food and all of the shots and everything for only $45. I love my new family!
This is a great organization that helps animals that are being abused.
What else can I say except that I love these people. Hey help provide you with information & services! Awesome!
Haha I love all animals and the ASPCA has always loved animals just as much. A+ I must say!
What a great cause to be a part of to help helpless adorable animals. I hope everyone adopts from ASPCA
If you love your dog I'm sure you already belong the ASPCA, my kids are so proud to belong to it.
ASPCA has great information for the public, they rescue thousands of animals a day, and have a great adoption program. Unfortunately, they do kill the unhealthy or won't treat the sick unless it is backed up with donor money. I understand that there are animals that at the point of no return, but there are others ill with a simple cold that can be treated, but decide to euthanize because of cost value. They also do not encourage saving bully breeds.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos