- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
This charity's commercials always make me cry but the story behind them is heartwarming and I love all that they do for animals in needs. I used to wish I could work for them.. If I did I'd want to bring all the animals home with me
As an animal lover I appreciate what the ASPCA does!!! They change the lives of many, many ,many animals. Kudos to the ones involved with the ASPCA and are enduring the heart wrenching situations to make it better for the animals!
This charity touches my heart. I am such an animal lover. This charity helps so many animals and work off of donations. They don't believe in killing animals but finding loving homes for each of them. “to provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States. How wonderful is that.
The SPCA is mostly on its feet purely by donation. Donate blankets, towels, leashes/collars, pillows anything you no longer used. Donate dog food and/or treats that you either bought or your dog doesn't like. They accept new or used. Your dog is bored of a toy donate it. Grew out of its sweater or winter jacket donate it.
I have donated money and food for the animals that are in the shelter. I have also volunteered many times at the one in houston, it is life changing on seeing animals come through the doors that are super under fed or injured
I volunteered here for a class credit sort of project and I actually ended up asking my parents to donate. Because previous I hadn't known much about it before hang. I got my grandmother to do so too she actually adopted a dog
I think the SPCA is one of the most important organizations out there, a lot of organizations like this are for cancer r starving children, don't get me wrong that is very very important but what about the animals, they have feelings too, why let them be abuse when they did nothing wrong.
Everyone I think needs to adopt from the ASPCA if not donate, I went with my brother for him to get a dog the other day and it was a horrific site, never in my life have I seen so many sick animals it was pathetic, and the place was not well taken care of...if anyone has time please please volunteer...it breaks my heart.
We have a local SPCA and I love going to visit the dogs. I have helped place dogs with families just by going to visit, taking pictures, and posting about how wonderful the dogs are. All of my 4 dogs are rescues and I am glad there is an organization out there that is protecting these sweet animals from cruelty and abuse.
I am an avid animal lover. If I could I would save every single animal out there. The ASPCA is a wonderful organization and I donate always to them. I encourage all animal lovers to also think of doing the same. Anything helps!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos