BY ASPCA #3 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Itzely S.
Ceres, CA
I have a very special place in my heart for animals and I really love these organizations that can help them out in anyway possible! I don't think people think of animals as their first choice when they want to make a donation but it's a great way to spend your money if you can afford it!! And I know that the animals appreciate it too!!
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I am a big animal lover and I'm so happy that this organization exist! I have always adopted my animals because they're so many animals out there that need so much love and they deserve it. I have always donated and even to local shelters.
Miranda V.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
I love this organization. Great way to help animals in need. I try to donate as much as possible to them. This is such a good company, and they make a difference in so many animals lives. And I’m glad that influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people who make this possible
jessica b.
Ive been a volunteer at my local shelter for years now and I can't stress enough how much donations mean! it doesn't even have to be money, you can drop off your unneeded bedding for the animals to have a comfy place to sleep at night!
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
Animals hold a special place in my heart. Especially dogs. I donate to this foundation as often as I can. What they do to help out helpless animals warms my heart. Others should support this organization because of what they stand for
Alicia T.
I absolutely love the ASPCA. I am a part of a charity group called the Modified Dolls, and they are listed as my favorite charity. I personally feel that animals can enhance anyones life, and I love that there are organizations that advocate for even the most misunderstood animals, giving them a fair chance. Kudos to the ASPCA!!
Lindsey I.
Roanoke, VA
I recently fostered a dog for Christmas because they wanted all doggies out of the shelter for the holidays. Everyone a the shelter was so helpful in matching me and my children up with a dog. Of course after 4 days of fostering and time came to bring the dog back, we couldn't!!! Currently the dog is laying by my feet :)
Belle A.
I love the ASPCA. One of the best animal organizations around. They really care for the animals they rescue and do what they can to make them healthy and adoptable again. It's disgusting how people can abuse innocent animals and think it doesn't matter cause their animals. Makes me very angry. ASPCA is a blessing for animals.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I also love what this program does to help animals and families! My sister has been active in their program and I have considered adopting from them. They are a great organization that has great morals and has great customer service!
Katelyn K.
Eugene, OR
I love the ASPCA. I got my cat from this company in NYC. They do a thorough check to make sure you will be a loving owner. I even witnessed them turn down someone who would not have made a good owner. I filled out a survey for them to help match me with the perfect cat!
Brittney P.
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?