BY ASPCA #8 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Delia E.
Super great foundation! It's nice to see one there are things out there for animals. Because as we all know animals are very defenseless and unlike us humans they do not have the ability to defend themselves or ask for help.
Angelia L.
Paris, TN
I really give them applauds for all they do for animals. There are so many people out there that are heartless and they think that animals don't have feelings or a heart but they do and each and every day there is an animal out that hopes that someone just anyone would step in and give it a loving and caring hand,
Eileen A.
Niagara Falls, NY
I volunteer here for a couple of weeks and it was a great experience. If I had more time on my hands I would defiantly work there again. I recommend it for any animal lovers who want to help dogs cats and other animals !!!
Jordan C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I volunteer for the aspca every week. It is so rewarding to see the dogs get adopted and find their forever homes. It's the highlight of my week. You certainly get to know the different breeds and personalities of the dogs. I have a blast playing with the dogs and I wouldn't spend my Saturday's doing anything else.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
I give to the organization nonstop. As an owner of three rescue cats who had previously been abused, it is completely important to give strays the attention (medical or emotional) that they all deserve. None of them deserve to be left for dead.
Jillian S.
Everyone should donate to aspca! Animals are my life and anything we can do to help animals in need I'm willing to do. I just wish they wouldn't spend money on promos/gift stuff that they give out to provide incentive for people to donate. People shouldn't need incentives and that money can go towards the cause:)
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
I absolutely love this organization. I'm a big animal lover anyhow, but I always try and donate to this charity anytime I get a chance. I will never understand how someone could abandon or abuse an animal but I will always try to make sure they feel loved. The organization is great and full of hard working volunteers.
Dalynn M.
Valley Mills, TX
Does some good work. Glad someone out there does. I just think there are more important causes for my money's sake, and the commercials really strike a nerve with me! But, someone's gotta do they work they do and take care of the animals. Let's keep it on the neutral with the politics though, alright ASPCA?
Erica Z.
I adopted my beloved full grown great dane from the ASPCA. i loved him very much till his very last breath and still till today has a special place in my heart. i am sad to know he is no longer with me but i am very happy to know that i gave him a second chance at life and a loving home. RIP CROIX 05/26/14
Candy C.
I love animals and donate items during their Drives. I can not Believe the cruelty that is exacted on so called pets in this world. It is sad and breaks my heart. I think animals have a wisdom that we are yet to understand.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?