BY ASPCA #8 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Jessica W.
As an animal lover I appreciate what the ASPCA does!!! They change the lives of many, many ,many animals. Kudos to the ones involved with the ASPCA and are enduring the heart wrenching situations to make it better for the animals!
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
The SPCA is mostly on its feet purely by donation. Donate blankets, towels, leashes/collars, pillows anything you no longer used. Donate dog food and/or treats that you either bought or your dog doesn't like. They accept new or used. Your dog is bored of a toy donate it. Grew out of its sweater or winter jacket donate it.
Cami S.
Grasonville, MD
Everyone I think needs to adopt from the ASPCA if not donate, I went with my brother for him to get a dog the other day and it was a horrific site, never in my life have I seen so many sick animals it was pathetic, and the place was not well taken care of...if anyone has time please please volunteer...it breaks my heart.
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
We have a local SPCA and I love going to visit the dogs. I have helped place dogs with families just by going to visit, taking pictures, and posting about how wonderful the dogs are. All of my 4 dogs are rescues and I am glad there is an organization out there that is protecting these sweet animals from cruelty and abuse.
Skyler W.
Ham Lake, MN
I volunteered here for a class credit sort of project and I actually ended up asking my parents to donate. Because previous I hadn't known much about it before hang. I got my grandmother to do so too she actually adopted a dog
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Absolutely love it! They help animals in need which is great because those poor animals can't stand up for them selfs so it's great that there's an organization willing to stand behind them and help them find there forever home!
Raven R.
I've always said I like animals more than I do humans (they're just so selfless and loyal), and the ASPCA gives little love bugs a second chance at life. There aren't enough good things I can say about adopting! Be sure to adopt today!!!
Pam C.
Bismarck, ND
I have been donating to the ASPCA since I can remember. I used to work around the house extra to ensure my parents contributed my allowance to help animals in need. I think this program deserves more funding through state and federal entities and hopefully one day we will see that no animal is homeless or abused.
Katelyn C.
I am all for the ASPCA!!!! They save animals every single day && get them out of those terrible conditions! This is a wonderful organization & I strongly strongly believe that they are awesome && do wonderful jobs every day!
Jordan C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I volunteer for the aspca every week. It is so rewarding to see the dogs get adopted and find their forever homes. It's the highlight of my week. You certainly get to know the different breeds and personalities of the dogs. I have a blast playing with the dogs and I wouldn't spend my Saturday's doing anything else.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?