BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Aarin J.
Yelm, Wa
The world would be a better place if more people would do what they do. I love the ASPCA and what they stand for. Adopt or donate!
Susana P.
Lynnwood, WA
I love the ASPCA because they are focused on preventing and helping abused animals. I donate whenever I get the chance because I know I'm helping a great cause that I believe in.
Stephanie W.
Ruskin, FL
This group does so many wonderful things.
Caitlin C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I donate to the ASPCA on a monthly basis. I love the fact that my money is going to a cause that helps defenseless animals get help. I think any animals program is great.I go through a few organizations that help animals.
The ASPCA is the only one the calls me every moth to increase my donation amount. I kindly tell them that I do not wish to increase my amount, as it is around 30/month and I am in grad school and a teacher who makes no money. They then tell me why they need more and that I should do more. It is annoying. I like them, but I really hate being called so frequently.
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
We have a local SPCA and I love going to visit the dogs. I have helped place dogs with families just by going to visit, taking pictures, and posting about how wonderful the dogs are. All of my 4 dogs are rescues and I am glad there is an organization out there that is protecting these sweet animals from cruelty and abuse.
Marisol G.
I love what they do for all animals! I love that fact that these people really do care and that all funds really do help these animals.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA

how could you not love an organization that odes so much work to help out little friends !! I think this organization is GREAT !!
Rebecca R.
I think the ASPCA is a great organization. I like how they offer so much education. I bought a pet care book from them years ago and it was awesome! I also like a lot of the products they have, but am unsure if any of those funds go towards donations. I would like to see more from the ASPCA in the media.
Eavee R.
SPCA is a great organization. They really care about our four legged family members and help those that need a new family. They offer services at affordable prices. Great organization to donate to whether it be money, food, teats or toys.
Heather C.
Nampa, ID
I ALWAYS DONATE TO THE ASPCA IT IS FOR SUCH A GREAT CAUSE.. I ALSO DONATE TO ALL THE ANIMAL THRIFT STORES WHENEVER I CAN.. i have two beautiful cats 1 of which i rescued from an abusive home so i totally understand the reasoning behind it all...the commercials are heart wrenching and they seriously hit
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?