BY ASPCA #7 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Stephanie Z.
Lutz, FL
I've been a volunteer and unofficial spokesperson for the SPCA since 2011, and I can honestly say I've never seen a more noteworthy organization. Any animal lover would be in tears to see how the SPCA helps every homeless cat and dog in their local community. Donate whatever and whenever you can to keep these precious animals safe and fed!
Miranda V.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
I love this organization. Great way to help animals in need. I try to donate as much as possible to them. This is such a good company, and they make a difference in so many animals lives. And I’m glad that influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people who make this possible
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
The people that work for ASPCa have to have a solid heart and work at all times. This has got to be one tough job! I have heard heartwarming stories of how they go in to help and do whatever it takes. I would be so attached to every single one that I saw. How can people be so mean! Thanks for all that you do to help mans best friends.
Gabby N.
What a phenomenal organization. I'm a huge animal lover and seeing organizations that truly follow through on their promises is important to me as a volunteer. aspca really cares about their mission and it's clear in everything they do.
Carli C.
Hurricane, WV
ASPCA is a wonderful organization. So many animals are neglected and deserve much more love and kindness than they get. ASPCA tries to give that to each and everyone animal they can. Any organization that helps animals is one I want to be involved with!
Itzely S.
Ceres, CA
I have a very special place in my heart for animals and I really love these organizations that can help them out in anyway possible! I don't think people think of animals as their first choice when they want to make a donation but it's a great way to spend your money if you can afford it!! And I know that the animals appreciate it too!!
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I am a big animal lover and I'm so happy that this organization exist! I have always adopted my animals because they're so many animals out there that need so much love and they deserve it. I have always donated and even to local shelters.
Elisa M.
Anything that has to do with animals I am a huge fan for! I'm all about protecting and saving animals. I have many friends that have adopted pets from ASPCA, my boyfriend included. Our dog Lola was adopted and she is such an amazing dog!
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
It has always been a dream of mine to work here and help all of the previous animals. I absolutely love this organization because they give animals a chance to live and have life with someone who will be truly thankful that they're living.
jessica b.
Ive been a volunteer at my local shelter for years now and I can't stress enough how much donations mean! it doesn't even have to be money, you can drop off your unneeded bedding for the animals to have a comfy place to sleep at night!
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?