BY ASPCA #11 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Lindsey I.
Roanoke, VA
I recently fostered a dog for Christmas because they wanted all doggies out of the shelter for the holidays. Everyone a the shelter was so helpful in matching me and my children up with a dog. Of course after 4 days of fostering and time came to bring the dog back, we couldn't!!! Currently the dog is laying by my feet :)
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
I am an avid animal lover. If I could I would save every single animal out there. The ASPCA is a wonderful organization and I donate always to them. I encourage all animal lovers to also think of doing the same. Anything helps!
Skyler W.
Ham Lake, MN
I volunteered here for a class credit sort of project and I actually ended up asking my parents to donate. Because previous I hadn't known much about it before hang. I got my grandmother to do so too she actually adopted a dog
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
We have a local SPCA and I love going to visit the dogs. I have helped place dogs with families just by going to visit, taking pictures, and posting about how wonderful the dogs are. All of my 4 dogs are rescues and I am glad there is an organization out there that is protecting these sweet animals from cruelty and abuse.
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Absolutely love it! They help animals in need which is great because those poor animals can't stand up for them selfs so it's great that there's an organization willing to stand behind them and help them find there forever home!
Alyssa S.
I have donated money and food for the animals that are in the shelter. I have also volunteered many times at the one in houston, it is life changing on seeing animals come through the doors that are super under fed or injured
Amanda H.
Pennsburg, PA
I think the SPCA is one of the most important organizations out there, a lot of organizations like this are for cancer r starving children, don't get me wrong that is very very important but what about the animals, they have feelings too, why let them be abuse when they did nothing wrong.
Aileen P.
This charity touches my heart. I am such an animal lover. This charity helps so many animals and work off of donations. They don't believe in killing animals but finding loving homes for each of them. “to provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States. How wonderful is that.
Loren S.
Ravenna, OH
I donate to them as often as I can. They have always been in influence in my life and they continue to save animals every day. The work the ASPCA does is incredible and if you care about animals then you should support them too!
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
The SPCA is mostly on its feet purely by donation. Donate blankets, towels, leashes/collars, pillows anything you no longer used. Donate dog food and/or treats that you either bought or your dog doesn't like. They accept new or used. Your dog is bored of a toy donate it. Grew out of its sweater or winter jacket donate it.
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?