BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Belle A.
I love the ASPCA. One of the best animal organizations around. They really care for the animals they rescue and do what they can to make them healthy and adoptable again. It's disgusting how people can abuse innocent animals and think it doesn't matter cause their animals. Makes me very angry. ASPCA is a blessing for animals.
Katelyn K.
Eugene, OR
I love the ASPCA. I got my cat from this company in NYC. They do a thorough check to make sure you will be a loving owner. I even witnessed them turn down someone who would not have made a good owner. I filled out a survey for them to help match me with the perfect cat!
Lindsey I.
Roanoke, VA
I recently fostered a dog for Christmas because they wanted all doggies out of the shelter for the holidays. Everyone a the shelter was so helpful in matching me and my children up with a dog. Of course after 4 days of fostering and time came to bring the dog back, we couldn't!!! Currently the dog is laying by my feet :)
Keegan N.
Midway Park
This charity's commercials always make me cry but the story behind them is heartwarming and I love all that they do for animals in needs. I used to wish I could work for them.. If I did I'd want to bring all the animals home with me
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Good Samaritan Expert
I am an avid animal lover. If I could I would save every single animal out there. The ASPCA is a wonderful organization and I donate always to them. I encourage all animal lovers to also think of doing the same. Anything helps!
Loren S.
Ravenna, OH
I donate to them as often as I can. They have always been in influence in my life and they continue to save animals every day. The work the ASPCA does is incredible and if you care about animals then you should support them too!
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
The SPCA is mostly on its feet purely by donation. Donate blankets, towels, leashes/collars, pillows anything you no longer used. Donate dog food and/or treats that you either bought or your dog doesn't like. They accept new or used. Your dog is bored of a toy donate it. Grew out of its sweater or winter jacket donate it.
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
We have a local SPCA and I love going to visit the dogs. I have helped place dogs with families just by going to visit, taking pictures, and posting about how wonderful the dogs are. All of my 4 dogs are rescues and I am glad there is an organization out there that is protecting these sweet animals from cruelty and abuse.
Skyler W.
Ham Lake, MN
I volunteered here for a class credit sort of project and I actually ended up asking my parents to donate. Because previous I hadn't known much about it before hang. I got my grandmother to do so too she actually adopted a dog
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Absolutely love it! They help animals in need which is great because those poor animals can't stand up for them selfs so it's great that there's an organization willing to stand behind them and help them find there forever home!
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?