Lend a Hand to these 5 Charities
4.84 / 5 based on 1,777 Reviews
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
This is a great organization. I have been to a few local ones and they are really doing their best to make a difference in their local communities. I recommend donating to them - although I suggest visiting your local SPCA first.
Love what this charity does. I love that they care and help animals when no one else does, I donate all the time because I want them to pay for food and care for animals
I'm a huge animal lover but unfortunately suffer from allergies with this organization is able to do for so many animals is simply amazing I wish more people would be able to see the work that is valued and needed by this agency
This is awesome for pets to get adopted or donate food/ toys for them. They're so great with the pets and you can stop by or go online to see how you can get involved.
The ASPCA is an organization that I love. I love animals and believe every animal should be respected and find a loving home. Animals deserve to be loved and treated well!
These animals have every right to live a life of love and happiness. If you can help them find owners who will love them, play with them and cuddle them like they yearn to be loved, played with and cuddled then please do so!
By far my favorite organization, to advocate for those who cannot speak for themselves. Animals have such an impact on everyone's lives, it's important to donate to a charity that actually makes a difference in animals lives !
I adopted my cat sunshine from the aspca and everyday I'm glad i did she is the most beautiful and loving part of my family with out her i do not know what i would do.
I just think of the sad song "in the arms of an angel" I have to change the channel every time I see it come on television, but I know they do great work for animals
I love animals and really like what organizations like this do for them. They help them get out of bad circumstances and take care of them by getting them what is needed. (food, water, medicine, and shelter)
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos