BY ASPCA #6 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

Caitlyn B.
I love this charity! Ever since I was a baby I have always been in love with animals. But then when I was about 9-10 I realized how poorly these precious animals were treated and I was horrified. We must protect and safe these poor innocent animals.
Gabrielle M.
Dover, DE
I love this organization. I have always loved animals of all kinds and it kills me to see any of them being abused or that have been abused. I don't understand why or how someone could do some of the things they do to these poor creatures and not feel guilt or ashamed!! I love that those who work there are volunteers and are selfless enough to spend so much of their time doing something because they genuinely care! I love what they do and will continue to support them whenever I can!
Sharifa L.
I only heard about this organization a few months ago they definitely deserve more credit than what they're getting. The work that they do to protect amd rescue animals have been neglected is wonderful and we need more people to be aware of this stuff.
Kelly B.
A truly great cause, very devoted people. I donate to them and help when I can i use to volunteer there. I make projects/ crags and donate the sales to them. If interested check out my IG blog ill starting posting them there soon, there is no set price its whatever you can afford and i donate the money to charities like this. @kbulks_beautylifeblog
Allana M.
Parma, OH
I adopted my best friend about 9 months ago from the Cleveland APL. She was seized in a neglect case by the ASPCA. I am so thankful for their efforts to ensure the safety of my Chocolate Lab and I am so glad I found her! She is the best buddy ever and the services that have been provided through this organization have been lifechanging for her!
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
I have never adopted from them but I have donated because I love my fur babies and I hate to see animals not get the adequate care they need I love that they always have the best vets. People should support places like this before they close down!
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
The ASPCA has always been a great organization. I have always had great experiences with the different locations I have come into contact with. Whether it be making donations, or taking strays to the shelter, the people there have always been kind and helpful. I believe they are doing everything they can to help animals in need.
Patty T.
Syracuse, NY

Years ago, the ASPCA was not well respected. They had dirty shelters and questionable tactics. Today, they are doing so much for animals in need. Their shelters are MUCH cleaner and the animals are well taken care of. they strive to help all animals in need and I feel that they truly care about displaced pets and strays. I support them monthly.
Nora B.
The amount of help and love this orginization gives these animals is just amazing I donate once a year just because they do so much for these animals when no one else stepped up to the plate everyone should donate to give these animals a chance!
Vanessa R.
ASPCA foundation is an amazing amazing thing that was organized and created I donate often because I am an animal lover I have four cats myself I support this organization because it's needed it in any community there are so many stray animals out there that need loving homes
Brittney P.
Weslaco , TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Wyoming, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?