- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
A truly great cause, very devoted people. I donate to them and help when I can i use to volunteer there. I make projects/ crags and donate the sales to them. If interested check out my IG blog ill starting posting them there soon, there is no set price its whatever you can afford and i donate the money to charities like this. @kbulks_beautylifeblog
The amount of help and love this orginization gives these animals is just amazing I donate once a year just because they do so much for these animals when no one else stepped up to the plate everyone should donate to give these animals a chance!
I adopted both my dog and my cat from ASPCA and I was so pleased with my experience both times. They allowed us to walk around and actually interact with all of the animals and when we connected with one, they let us go into a small room to get more acquainted and play. It was a wonderful set up! I will adopt all of my future babies from there!
I have an American Staffordshire Pit Bull and the ASPCA in NYC offers to neuter pit bulls in NYC for free. I took him in last May to get neutered as big as he is they took care of him like the big baby he is. They were so good to him and the fact that they offer this program to pit bull owners is wonderful. They really care about the breed.
I've been a volunteer and unofficial spokesperson for the SPCA since 2011, and I can honestly say I've never seen a more noteworthy organization. Any animal lover would be in tears to see how the SPCA helps every homeless cat and dog in their local community. Donate whatever and whenever you can to keep these precious animals safe and fed!
Anything that has to do with animals I am a huge fan for! I'm all about protecting and saving animals. I have many friends that have adopted pets from ASPCA, my boyfriend included. Our dog Lola was adopted and she is such an amazing dog!
The people that work for ASPCa have to have a solid heart and work at all times. This has got to be one tough job! I have heard heartwarming stories of how they go in to help and do whatever it takes. I would be so attached to every single one that I saw. How can people be so mean! Thanks for all that you do to help mans best friends.
It has always been a dream of mine to work here and help all of the previous animals. I absolutely love this organization because they give animals a chance to live and have life with someone who will be truly thankful that they're living.
I have a very special place in my heart for animals and I really love these organizations that can help them out in anyway possible! I don't think people think of animals as their first choice when they want to make a donation but it's a great way to spend your money if you can afford it!! And I know that the animals appreciate it too!!
I am a big animal lover and I'm so happy that this organization exist! I have always adopted my animals because they're so many animals out there that need so much love and they deserve it. I have always donated and even to local shelters.
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos