BY ASPCA #10 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• Don't these commercials just break your heart? 101 Answers
  • I see so many of these type organizations that don't allocate the...3 Answers
  • I've always wondered do they just show up at their house and take...11 Answers
Krystal Z.
I love this organization, and the support they provide for our animals. Always important to help others when we can, even a small change we can provide is still a change for the greater good.
 Jeanette   .
Modesto , California
When I was in high school and college I volunteered for this charity for about three years. It was so rewarding to find that perfect match for a pet and a new family. This charity has pretty strict guidelines before allowing an animal to be adopted by a family.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
This is an amazing organization that does so much for animals that are in need. Its a great organization to donate to. And as an animal lover myself, I love seeing a company like this do so much for the innocent animals that people have abandoned or mistreated.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
I rescued my first dog from here. At the time he was probably 1 year or so old. I will never have another dog like him. I am glad to have rescued him and him rescue me. Great organization!
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
I love the Christmas wrapping paper they put out every year. this organization is amazing, but yes sadly they do put animals down, so help them out adopt a pet, bring them some pet food, or make a donation.
veronica b.
Kissimmee, FL
I have volunteered at the animal shelter. I think the shelter is great unlike others it makes adopting animals inexpensive and helps abandoned animals. It is a great shelter and foundation
Ashley G.
Katy, TX
The aspca is amazing! I have to rescued pitbulls and I have seen first hand how far they go to help all animals! In the future if I ever want another animal I will be going to the aspca!
Savannah P.
I have supported the ASPCA for years. I love animals and believe it's so important for all animals to recieve food, water, health care, shelter, and a chance to be a part of a loving family.
Jenn M.
We got our dog, Laddie a rough collie, there. Best dog in the world. The shelter was clean and all the animals looked well taken care of. They came to our home to make sure Laddie would be a good fit for us and we would be able to take care of her properly.
Alexa B.
Kenmore, NY
I am a huge animal lover and have adopted two of our three pets from the local SPCA. I think it's wonderful what they do for the community and adore all of the volunteers that we have encountered. I donate every month and would donate more if I could!
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
Amber H.
Grand Rapids, MI
What are good items to donate?
Emily R.
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?