- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I only heard about this organization a few months ago they definitely deserve more credit than what they're getting. The work that they do to protect amd rescue animals have been neglected is wonderful and we need more people to be aware of this stuff.
I have 6 dogs and a cat most of them were adopted for the aspca so this foundation is a huge part in my life. It gives the unwanted or anondonded another shot at life and a new home. The employees are so warm hearted and this is a life changing place to all.
I love this charity! Ever since I was a baby I have always been in love with animals. But then when I was about 9-10 I realized how poorly these precious animals were treated and I was horrified. We must protect and safe these poor innocent animals.
I OFTEN WATCH 'ANIMAL COPS' AND AM APPAULED AT THE WAY DEFENSELESS ANIMALS ARE BEING TREATED. OUR PETS LOVE US NO MATTER WHAT. THE ASPCA IN TWO WORDS "SAVES LIVES". THESE PEOPLE VOLUNTEER THEIR TIME AND EFFORTS TO PROTECT ANIMALS. I HAVE 3 CATS AND 2 DOGS THAT I HAVE RESCUED AND ALL OF THEM ARE ONE OF THE FAMILY. PLEASE HAVE YOUR PETS SPAYED OR NEUTERED
ASPCA foundation is an amazing amazing thing that was organized and created I donate often because I am an animal lover I have four cats myself I support this organization because it's needed it in any community there are so many stray animals out there that need loving homes
I adopted my best friend about 9 months ago from the Cleveland APL. She was seized in a neglect case by the ASPCA. I am so thankful for their efforts to ensure the safety of my Chocolate Lab and I am so glad I found her! She is the best buddy ever and the services that have been provided through this organization have been lifechanging for her!
I have never adopted from them but I have donated because I love my fur babies and I hate to see animals not get the adequate care they need I love that they always have the best vets. People should support places like this before they close down!
I adopted both my dog and my cat from ASPCA and I was so pleased with my experience both times. They allowed us to walk around and actually interact with all of the animals and when we connected with one, they let us go into a small room to get more acquainted and play. It was a wonderful set up! I will adopt all of my future babies from there!
I love donating to the ASPCA there a lot of animals that need help that are neglected that are abused everyone else should donate because if they were in the same situation they would want to have donations as well they should support each other
A truly great cause, very devoted people. I donate to them and help when I can i use to volunteer there. I make projects/ crags and donate the sales to them. If interested check out my IG blog ill starting posting them there soon, there is no set price its whatever you can afford and i donate the money to charities like this. @kbulks_beautylifeblog
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos