- "I love animals and frequently donate to the aspca and i have also adopted pets from them too.They are a great organization." in 53 reviews
- "Anything to help animals - I still don't understand why people don't seem to get that their "pets" are not just play things but compassionate beings that need just as much care too." in 45 reviews
- "So many animals are left to fend for themselves, the ASPCA comes in and cares for these abandoned animals and provides for them until they find them loving forever homes." in 39 reviews
- "I am a huge animal lover and I love all organizations that help with animals having better healthier lives and the ASPCA is great" in 34 reviews
- "I love this cause, and I appreciate that they help people in their communities who may not have a ton of money take care of their pets for less, because I feel like everyone deserves the love of a pet, it shouldn't matter how much money you make." in 16 reviews
I have been a long time supporter of the ASPCA. The work they do is so needed and is a God send. These animals need someone to speak up for them and protect them. I have seen videos of the workers going into tough situations to rescue puts and it is truly inspiring.
I love the helpfulness at my local ASPCA! They help everyone based on a sliding scale of what you can pay to get your pet spayed or neutered, shots and even microchipped. They sent my dog home the same day and was sleepy only the first day and then was happy after that! I've since gone back to donate and they've moved into a bigger space so they can help the community more.
I love animals so much and I donate to the ASPA quite often I also let everyone I know who's looking for an anim to adopt do not shop. I have adopted my own dog and it's so rewarding! You feel so much more prideful telling someone you adopted and saved a dogs life than saying you spend $1000 on a purebred
My mom bought me a pair of shoes from Vans that ASPCA sponsored. They have cats all over them, and I love it. I've always loved animals and when I started doing more research, the more I get involved. This organization means a lot to me and I recommend donating.
I feel as if this group robs people of their money, they advertise way too much which costs quite a bit! Yet the animals only have a certain amount of time in their shelter before they're put down because they can't afford to have them stay their any longer. How sad.
ASPCA is an awesome organization that gives these poor animals a second chance. I remember watching them on T.V. in new york- It was sad to see the situations these poor animals are in. I'm thankful that we have organizations such as ASPCA that actually help :)
ASPCA means well but it is very large. The reason for the C is there is only so much a large company can do and they are constantly asking for money in TV commercials. it is hard to volunteer or help any other way because they are on ly in centralized locations. I think smaller local animal charities are better suited so you have a direct impact in the area you live.
I got my cat olive at the ASPCA when she was only 5 months old. I was worried when I got her she would be shy and timid because she was born in the shelter and never had a permanent home. I brought her home, and she was not scared at all. She is the most loving cat I have ever had. The amount of love and attention they give the animals at my local location is awesome!
They are super helpful and caring with the animals! I got my dog from here and they took such great care of her and made the process of receiving her super easy. I have donated many things to them and I've helped volunteer and they are always super thankful
Cannot say enough how much I love this organization! Always donate when I get the chance! I never worry about where the money or items donated will end up. Because I know they will go to help an innocent animal in need! They do SO many amazing things for animals!
Q & A
Don't these commercials just break your heart?
What are good items to donate?
Have you ever adopted from a shelter??
Who has adopted their furry friends from the SPCA? Share your story.
Do their commercials make you all teary eyed?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos